Betnod down.

Discussion in 'Tech and Info' started by slick, Feb 16, 2013.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Cheers Yorkie.:thumb
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Onwards and upwards, I've still about half a dozen plugins to install, they're to do with graphics etc which I left while last; so if things start to look a bit funny you'll know why.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

phew, that was a close one.
    we may have lost the latest posts in the sidebar block for a wee while but at least we're back for the time being.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

How the fcuking hell has my avatar changed in the sidebar?
    For a moment I thought we had a new member who was posting like fcuk.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

If anything it looks like one of my younger brothers when he used to have hair.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Hard work this when your half cut, just took me ove ran hr to resolve as simple problem.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

8. slick

slick Administrator

I'm just tweaking the server, if anybody noices an increase or decrease in forum loading speeds plse let me know.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

This current skin is causing all sorts of problems, I think it's about time we had an upgrade.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

I'm doing some server updates so if you see any slowness or we seemed to have fcuked off, it's me.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

Looks like our email server has been hacked, it's been sending out thousands of spam emails and got our IP addy blocked on a few gateways, meaning most of our genuine emails are being blocked and returned to sender.

I think I've sorted it but I'll have to write a few creeping emails now and try to get us unblocked.

There was that many of them It was tying up server resources and making us run slow hence the reason I went to investigate, hopefully the forum should run a bit faster now.
  12. Seen

Seen Moderator

When you say we've been hacked, does that mean they can see what I've been viewing in the privacy of my own home? :unsure
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol
  14. slick

slick Administrator

It wasn't that Private mate, I'm just going through the hacked gui logs and your curtains were wide open.
    Also that reclining armchair you sit in could do with a good scrub.
    Seen likes this.
  15. Seen

Seen Moderator

:eek:
  16. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

And, well, we always knew you were into horses, but not *that* into them :embarassed:leaving
  17. Seen

Seen Moderator

Erm...just how many of our moderators have been watching me through my curtains, like? :unsure
  18. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Oh that's easy - all of them. The question is, how many non-moderators have been watching you too. That one's trickier to answer.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

I've just updated the php settings on the server so if you notice any problems on the board please let me know.
  20. slick

slick Administrator

looks like new posts are not being updated.