1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Betnod free cash football comp 2016/17 wc 06/10/16 week 9

Discussion in 'BETNOD FREE CASH FOOTBALL COMP FOR SEASON 2016-17' started by Punter, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

Week 8 table:

Traeth 26.72
    Howson 22.61
    Kristobal 20.52
    Slick 20.21
    Winrew 19.90
    Rcgills 18.22
    ODM 16.85
    Kegman 16.18
    Punter 15.73
    Newman 14.84
    Nawoo 6.7

Highest weekly score: Rcgills 6.85 week 3

Week 9 odds...

b1.PNG b2.PNG b3.PNG b4.PNG b5.PNG

Not much about this coming international weekend, so i've included Thursdays games. Is this ok?
  2. slick

slick Administrator

You were early with these Punt, just spent the last 10 mins snipping the same bleeding tables.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Thursday nighters are ok with me considering the lack of fixtures.
    Punter likes this.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

lol, i did exactly the same when you stuck them up last week!
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I was just gonna put Austria Wales draw down but I see it's on Thursday. We've never done Thursday games before so we need to know if that's an error or whether they're fair game.

Talk to me Punt
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Scotland 1.5
    Slovenia Slovakia x 3.2
    Doncaster 1.57
    Scunthorpe 1.8
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

There's not much to go on without Thursdays games ODM! You go ahead with that Austria/Wales draw :thumb Thursday has always been the start of the weekend for me. :beer

I'm in charge here anyway, i run this fucking wing!

If they dont like it :punch

Where's ya tool? :punch
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

What fucking tool?

Ok ta mate
    Punter likes this.
  9. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Can't see any problem with including the Thursday games if there's not much else around. Although you've not got any odds up for the Sunday games (presumably they're not out until the 1st round of international games have been played on Thursday-Saturday?). And don't we normally allow Monday games too i.e. if there's a Monday night game in the Premier League? And then if you allow the Monday night internationals, is it fair to exclude the Tuesday ones?

Fuck it, doesn't really matter does it, everyone's only getting 5 picks, regardless of what day the games are played on
  10. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Accrington 2.05
    Plymouth 2.20
    Poland 2.00 (v Denmark)
    Wales 3.30 (v Austria)
    Bradford 1.57

:beer
  11. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Seeing Kegman's picks there reminds me - in the case of the internationals, can everyone post the name of the opponents too, not just the team you're backing? With a lot of the teams playing twice, it's a pain in the backside having to check which game you're referring to every time.

Please and thank you
  12. slick

slick Administrator

Bury 2 @ 3.6
    Macedonia v Israel 1 @ 3
    Italy v Spain X @ 3
    Poland v Denmark 1 @ 2
    Accrington 1 @ 2

GL because we'll all need it this week lol.
  13. Punter

Punter Moderator

My thoughts too and i might not be about this weekend, to post the later games up.

I dont like these September and October International breaks!
  14. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Gillingham @ 1.85
    Italy v Spain @ 3.0
    Reus @ 2.4
    UCAM Murcia @ 5.0
    Iceland v Finland draw @ 3.75
  15. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Wouldn't worry about it Punter. Don't think anyone will end up picking from the later games, as you need to post all 5 picks at once. Can't see anyone waiting until the odds for the 2nd round of games go up before posting their picks, as it'll mean missing out on the chance of picking from any of the games being played before that.
    Punter likes this.
  16. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Just to clarify before it gets to KO time, are you going with that draw, ODM? Can you edit your post (or post again) with that included.
  17. nawoo

nawoo Active Member

Peru v Argentina (2) @ 1.95
    Gabon v Morocco (X) @ 3.00
    Turkey v Ukraine (1) @ 2.10
    Italy v Spain (1) @ 3.00
    Hungary v Switzerland (X) @ 3.10
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

KO has come and gone but luckily they aren't drawing at half-time so I can't be accused of cheating. Yes I am mate - sorry but I thought I'd made it clear when I said "OK thanks mate" to Punter's post saying it would be OK.

Looks like my run of form is continuing and this one is going down as well. I think I've have two (short priced) winners out of the last ten picks.
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

We forget that every time these double headers come up. I reckon if there is any doubt (and there can't be whilst only the odds for the first games are posted up) and the odds aren't posted up, then the first game played by the team named should be the one assumed to be the one chosen.
  20. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Yes, assumed you did want it, but as you hadn't actually added it to your list of picks, posted the odds, etc., just wanted to make sure.