1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Betnod v ??? Eurovision Competition

Discussion in 'Feedback and suggestions' started by kompressaur, Mar 8, 2015.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

I'll be playing for punterlife. Punters Life if you don't know is what i think a bettig website should be about. It won't be open to the public for at least 18 months as i suffer mental illness and i cant be arsed having to have discussions with anyone especially when i don't know how to make some coding thingy happen.

I'll set this comp up though and most likely run it here. I might make tables etc onmy own patch but i dread to think what i would do with anyone commentng so best if i dont even dare try and open what will be a competative site to betnod for at least another 16 months or so.

Still dont mean i dont want to get all eurovisiony

40 players a team, 5 picks, total points. Match style. (but komp you claim to only have you on PL team?)

Well to make it 'll sort my team out. All i ca say is that i wont be letting anyone join Punters Life only letting them participate here.

Any chance of a dedicated forum for it? )if you think its got legs) It might just help me face the day. I', gonna get a load of Punters Loungers and Punters Paradise chaps in and betnodder are gonna get a euro arse skelp. This aint 4chan v Reddit t could be worse!!!! lol
  2. kompressaur

I'll do an intro video to show intent a bit. I just want folks to accept that the betting internet has been taken over by shit and it hardly exists in its truest most valuabe form. I want folks to see that there is no competition between forums and the rise of the social network kills us all.

i will take notes here......

-me an and a eurovison sign in a studio to make belevie its important. (ill go do that now to kick it off...)
  3. kompressaur

away to bed but i had to try out some video skills. like the universe i have no meaning without an observer

4. slick

slick Administrator

Lol, didn't see this, nice one Komp.
    Do you know you're slowly turning into George Galloway.
    Jezza likes this.
Racing_888sport betting £