1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Boxing Wilder v Fury Betting 23rd Feb 2020

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by slick, Feb 21, 2020.

1. slick

slick Administrator

2. slick

slick Administrator

Looking forward to this fight, for a long time I dismissed Fury as a fat lump but he's proven to be a very clever boxer and no mug.

Thought he did very well in the first fight against Wilder considering he had spent so much time out of the ring and went into it on the back of fighting a couple of bums, now he's fighting fit again he should give a lot better account of himself.

Wilder's no mug though and a great boxer and would have learnt a lot after that first fight, how Fury got up from that Wilder hay-maker I'll never know.

I haven't got a clue how this will end up although I'm leaning towards Wilder but I think I'll keep my money in my pocket and just enjoy the fight.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Well, what a cracking fight.
    Fell asleep about half 2 on the sofa but Moans being the soldier she is, lasted the distance and woke me up as the fight kicked off.

Best heavyweight fight I've seen in ages and well done Fury.
    Be great if they could now sort out a megafight with Joshua, I have a feeling Fury would murder him.