1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Boxing

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by Sean, Apr 1, 2023.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Zhang for some reason after the knock down went on the back foot and stopped cornering Parker and using his weight, it let Parker use his boxing skills and space in the ring to get right back in it, if he doesn't win this I'll be very surprised.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Well done Parker once again :clap
    Sean likes this.
  3. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Parkers just said they'll be a re match .. why ?? he beat him fair and square , all these rematches do my head in
  4. slick

slick Administrator

It was written into the pre fight contract I believe.

Easy Joshua win as I expected, at least I got one thing right :unsure
    Sean likes this.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Ideal card if it wasn't for those pre fight contracts would be...

Usyk v Parker
    Joshua v Wilder
    Fury v Zhang
    Sean likes this.
  6. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Uysk and Fury should fight for the undisputed as belt holders then the winner should face Parker i think or possibly Hgrovic as the mandatory in the IBF or is it IBO cant remember , all these re matches are a joke , if its a draw then fine i understand but for instance Parker beat Zhang hands down , simple as , no need for a rematch tbh
    slick likes this.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Eddie Hearn gets more annoying the older he gets , I thought nobody would ever overtake Barry in the prick stakes but he's managed it.
    Sean likes this.
  8. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Aye , cant stand any of em tbh , mind you all promoters are w*nkers if you ask me lol
    slick likes this.
  9. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Saturday 16th March -

Joe Joyce v Kash Ali
    The Juggernaut returns ! Joe Joyce (17 Fights - 15 Wins (14 KOs) - 2 Losses) hasnt been seen since his two losses to The Big Bang , Zhilei Zhang , with the second encounter being a particularly brutal stoppage so it'll be interesting to see how hes come out it , altho his opponent Kash Ali (23 Fights - 21 Wins (12 KOs) - 2 Losses) is pretty low level , ranked around 183rd when i checked , so he shouldnt really be troubling Joyce on any level at all. Obviously this is just a confidence builder and to get a few rounds under his belt after those losses , although i think they could of picked someone slightly better and higher up in the rankings if im honest. Theres no other outcome that i can envisage apart from a Joyce win here , whether he tries to stop him or whether he wants to get some rounds in i dont know but i honestly cant see Ali troubling The Juggernaut in this and i see a stoppage win for Joyce.

Joe Joyce To Win .. By Stoppage

William Zepeda v Maxi Hughes
    British fighter Maxi Hughes (33 Fights - 26 Wins (5 KOs) - 5 Losses - 2 Draws) meets Mexican William Zepeda (29 Fights - 29 Wins (25 KOs)) for a 12 round eliminator for the IBF Lightweight World Championships which should be an enthralling encounter as far as i'm concerned. Hughes comes into this on the back of a loss to George Kombosos Jr which for me was a robbery , to my eyes he gave Kombosos Jr a boxing lesson and totally dominated the fight so how the judges come up with a majority decision is beyond me tbh , but it is what it is and here we are (and before that he beat the well touted Kid Galahad). Zepeda is yet to taste defeat and arrives after a sixth round stoppage of the decent Mercito Gesta last time. The pair have totally opposite styles with Hughes being a very slick and crafty counter punching boxer , using his ring IQ and boxing skills well whilst Zepeda is a relentless high volume power puncher and its gonna be an interesting and entertaining watch i think. I like both fighters for different reasons and i'd love to see Hughes emerge victorious but i honestly cant see it happening. As i say Hughes is the better boxer but he doesnt have the volume or the firepower to keep Zepeda off him for the entire fight imho , and i think that Zepeda eventually just overwhelms him.

William Zepeda To Win
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2024
    Topdog and slick like this.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

So true:wank
    Sean likes this.
  11. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Yeah fair play though annoying that Zhang put him down twice and still couldn't get the job done
    slick and Sean like this.
  12. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Will play the Under 8 rounds on the Zepeda v Hughes fight @ 11-10 with Skybet
  13. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Joe Joyce Wins By Stoppage :thumb
    William Zepeda Wins (By TKO) :thumb
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2024
    Topdog likes this.
  14. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

4 rounds:hatsoff
    Sean likes this.
  15. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Saturday 23rd March -

Sandy Ryan v Terri Harper
    Looking forward to this one , Ryan (8 Fights - 6 Wins (2 KOs) - 1 Loss - 1 Draw) comes into this after a last time draw with Jessica McGaskill in Florida back in September 2023 and in all honesty for me , and a helluva lot of others , it was a fight she won , whilst Terri Harper (17 Fights - 14 Wins (6 KOs) - 1 Loss - 2 Draws) also comes here after a draw in her last fight , that was against Cecilia Braekhus in October of last year - dont think ive covered a fight where both fighters have drawn in their previous bouts before , first time for everything ! Its a tough one to call this one as both are high level operators , both will be up for it , Harper is coming down a division for this and theres a part of me that thinks thats probably not in her best interests , whilst Ryan is big for the weight and for me has a better ring IQ. Harper can bang so Ryan will have to stay focussed throughout the fight. The more experienced Harper wont make it easy , and she'll certainly have her moments in the fight without a doubt but i feel that Ryan edges this one , probably on points.

Sandy Ryan To Win

Dalton Smith v Jose Zepeda
    Unbeaten Yorkshireman Dalton Smith (15 Fights - 15 Wins (11 KOs) meets Jose Zepeda (43 Fights - 37 Wins (28 KOs) - 2 NC) meet for the WBC International Super Lightweight Title , and its an interesting match up to be honest .. up n coming prospect against someone whose been there , seen it and done it so its gonna be an intriguing match up i think. Smith comes into this on the back of a TKO of Sam Maxwell , whilst Zepeda arrives after a unanimous decision loss to Richardson Hitchins back in September of last year , in fact hes lost two of his last three fights , the other one being to Regis Prograis where he was knocked out in the eleventh round. Smith is gonna come into this bouyed up and full of confidence i think , as looking at Zepedas last few fights i think his powers may well be on the wane. Hes 7 years older than Smith , and whilst Smith has a slight height advantage he does have a slightly longer reach which hes going to have to utilise to keep Smith off him. He has the more impressive resume and is obviously the more experienced fighter and i think hes gonna need all that experience to keep Smith at bay in this one but i think Smith does what he does and eventually breaks him down and i can see a stoppage late on if im being honest.

Dalton Smith To Win .. By Stoppage (Rounds 8-10)
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2024
    slick and Topdog like this.
  16. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Like the Under 10.5 rounds in the Smith v Zepeda fight @ 2-1 with Bet Victor
    Sean and slick like this.
  17. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Topdog likes this.
  18. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

not a match I would bet on but can see Tyson winning this "fight"
    Sean likes this.
  19. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

SANDY RYAN WINS :thumb

DALTON SMITH WINS BY STOPPAGE :thumb (But in round 5)
    Topdog likes this.
  20. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Jobs a good un , well done TD :thumb
    Topdog likes this.