• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Brainbets free soccer tips with great accuracy!

brainbets11

HI GUYS, I'M GOING TO WRITE ANYTHING BUT GOOD TIPS. SO I'M STARTING

GAME: Home United - Singapore
TIP: 1(-3)
ODD: 1.85

GOOD LUCK!

Hi guys, here are the free tips for today

Game: Red Bull Salzburg - Ingolstadt 04
Time: 19:00
Tip: 1(-0.75)
Odd: 1.85
Bookmaker: Bet 365

Last edited by a moderator:

Game: Steaua - Stromsgodset
Time: 19:30
Tip: Over 2.5
Odd: 2.05
Bookmaker: Bet365

When you add new tips, it would be helpful if you could say how the previous ones got on.

For the record, both tips posted prior to today have lost.

"Shitty prices" may be a little bit harsh, it's not like he's posting massive odds-on shots.

Today's tip was a loser too, mind you.

Game: Sarajevo - Haugesund
Time: 21:00
Tip: 1(-0.5)
Odd: 1.75

Erm... has something been lost in translation here?

Beginning to look like it wasn't lost in translation after all.

Seeing as I'm getting the impression Brainbets just comes here, presses Ctrl + V and buggers off again, I'll update for him, today's tip was a loser too.

Game: Lech Poznan - Wisla Krakow
Time: 18:00
Odd: 1.85

There is one more free tip in our website. Please, visit us to check it.

Game: Hamburger - Akhisar
Time: 18:30
Odd: 1.50

SINCE START WE STARTED WE HAVE 4 WINNING AND 1 LOOSING TIP.

SINCE START WE STARTED WE HAVE 4 WINNING AND 1 LOOSING TIP.

You've got a nerve. What's on your website/Facebook page (links and spam to which have been deleted, by the way) is irrelevant. Of your tips you've posted on here, you've had 0 winners and 5 losers, and that's despite 4 of the tips being odds on.

Don't normally like calling people up on losing bets, as anyone can have a bad run, but you're here trying to advertise a service, for which all evidence so far points to it not being a very good one, and then you come on here trying to claim you've won 4 lost 1. Cut the bullshit or take your tips somewhere else.

I'm beginning to think this guy doesnt even read the thread or the shit he's posting.

I think we should douse him in petrol and set fire to the twat.

I'm beginning to think this guy doesnt even read the thread or the shit he's posting.

I'm sure you're right, Punter. Think he posts on Letsbet first (you can tell, because in one of his earlier posts his Bet365 link was the Letsbet affiliate link), then just comes over here and copies and pastes, like you say, don't think he actually reads any of what's said.

By the way, for the record, I didn't think to check the odds he posted earlier this afternoon. But after 5 minutes play, Hamburg are now 1.33 to win on Bet365, or 1.525 on a -1 Asian handicap (no mention of a -0.5 handicap). I know obviously prices can move throughout the day, it may be that his prices were legit, anyone happen to know what the prices were this morning?

Back