1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting: 11th/12th/13th/14th August 2017

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Aug 9, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG

Odds Bet365
    0.1.PNG
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  2. slick

slick Administrator

There’s some exciting Soccer to look forward to this weekend as the Premier League returns.

The season gets underway on Friday as Arsene Wenger’s Arsenal entertain Craig Shakespeare’s Leicester at the Emirates Stadium. Saturday sees Liverpool travel to Watford in the early fixture, Klopp’s men have put nine goals past Watford while only conceding once in the past three meetings. Elsewhere, defending champions Chelsea host Burnley and Manchester City travel to newly promoted Brighton in the late kick-off.

On Sunday, Tottenham make the trip north to face new boys Newcastle at St James’ Park. Later that day, attention turns to Old Trafford as Jose Mourinho’s Red Devils look to get off to winning ways against Slaven Bilić’s Hammers.

With bet365’s Euro Soccer Bonus you can earn up to 100% more on your returns if you place accumulators on the Premier League, Champions League, Primera Liga, Bundesliga or Serie A.

Place a pre-match accumulator of three or more selections on the Full Time Result or Result/Both Teams To Score markets combining teams in any of these competitions, and if successful, bet365 will add the relevant bonus to your returns.

The bonus will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, the bonus will be calculated based on the remaining active stake and the maximum bonus that you can receive is £100,000 or currency equivalent.

If a qualifying bet is edited using the Edit Bet feature, the bonus will be calculated based on the new stake. Where a bet has been edited to include or amend a selection for an event that is In-Play, the bonus will no longer apply. Double Chance bets or combination bets with bonuses such as Lucky 15’s or Lucky 31’s do not apply for this offer.

Bet365
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Arsenal host Leicester in the Premier League curtain-raiser on Friday but with the Gunners only winning one of their last seven opening games, bet365 are 7/1 about Wenger’s side being the top scorers on Matchday one – they’re 12/1 to go through the season unbeaten at the Emirates.

bet365’s Steve Freeth “Arsenal have suffered some opening game nerves in recent seasons, including home defeats to the likes of West Ham, Aston Villa and a thriller versus Liverpool last year and there has been some early support for Leicester to add to that list of frustrations.”

The Foxes are currently 11/2 to win on Friday night and 50/1 to be the highest scoring team over the first round of Premier League matches.

Mario Lemina is thrilled to have joined Southampton from Juventus after Mauricio Pellegrino paid a club-record transfer fee of £18million to sign the 23-year-old Gabon international. Lemina, who had been linked with Arsenal, Liverpool, West Ham, Watford and Stoke City, has penned a five-year contract with Southampton, who are 4/7 with bet365 to beat Swansea City on Saturday. He is Saints' second signing of the summer following the arrival of central defender Jan Bednarek from Lech Poznan for £5million. Lemina said: "I am really happy to have signed for Southampton. I think that it was the project that attracted me the most and the one my family was really behind." Southampton are 8/15 to finish in the top half of the Premier League table this season.

bet365
  4. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I'm on a couple in the National. Firstly, Aldershot to beat Guiseley. Hopefully the difference in class will tell, and I also think Aldershot have the creativity to break down a stubborn defence should Guiseley park the bus. I got 8/13 but this is rapidly disappearing.

Slightly more risky is Torquay/draw at Gateshead. I got evens which I was pleased with, but it's now lengthening :banghead On Tuesday night at Aldershot Torquay were better than I expected, and had they not had a late goal controversially disallowed would probably have left with a point. Gateshead will (probably) finish below Aldershot and haven't set the world alight in their opening games, and I think Torquay will do better than the bookies expect. So I think the price is slightly wrong, although I think it's only value, not a certainty.
  5. Eastbridge

Eastbridge New Member

Hey, I have here free Asian handicap betting picks for Aug 11 - 13.

Match for the weekend: NEWCASTLE V TOTTENHAM!

Here's your free betting pick: Asian Handicap Betting Recommendation from @scottsltr: Newcastle 0.25 at 2.810

if you want to read his full preview, check it right here. It comes with two other Premier League matches, Arsenal v Leicester and Watford v Liverpool.

Good luck with your betting!

-- Luke M
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Asian Handicap Betting Recommendation: Leicester 0.50 at 2.740
    Asian Handicap Betting Recommendation: Liverpool -1.25 at 2.360
    Asian Handicap Betting Recommendation: Newcastle 0.25 at 2.810

We'll see how they go on
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Newcastle Spurs is the one I can't wait to see this weekend. Wouldn't be able to call it but Newcastle with home advantage against a Spurs side that were less than impressive in the friendly against City could easily end up being a draw so that's where my money would go if I had to have a bet.

I'm not keen on short priced aways but Fulham will be disappointed with not winning last week I reckon and could bounce back with an away win against Reading.

Wolves are my tip for promotion so I'll be backing them at Derby, 6/4 draw no bet is a cracking price, 20pts for me on than one
  8. Seen

Seen Moderator

What did you make of Derby's performance last week at Sunderland, ODM? I thought they were quite poor, missed a couple of late chances but other than that looked pretty devoid of ideas throughout.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Good game tonight to get the Prem started off.
    I was talking to Howson today saying I thought Leicester might struggle this season but he said I don't think so because with Ian Nacho and Vardy they have goals in them, for once I think he's right.
  10. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Cant argue with that for the 1st game of the season, Arsenal could have had double figures, but they look very dodgy at the back, i know its the 1st game, but they were all over the place.
  11. Seen

Seen Moderator

Agree that Arsenal's defence needs to improve, but Lacazette is the player they've been crying out for for years.
  12. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

One from two for me and a small loss there, but thank you to ODM for the Wolves one which I followed to finish above the line. :thumb
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Sorry Slick, missed your post. Derby have been clueless in both games as far as i can tell. Theyre supposed to have signed Tom Lawrence this weekend so we shall see. To me they need pace alongside Huddlstone plus they will never ever get promoted until that useless cunt Keogh is out of the door.
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Newcastle Spurs was let down bybthe brain-dead twat so we still dont know if they are going to be any good or not this season . They were being held bu Newcastle until the sending off and actually had a chance to go ahead just after it.