1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League Betting 18-19th February

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, Feb 12, 2014.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Champions League Matches
    18 February 2014
    Kick Off Match Home Draw Away
    19:45 Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Paris Saint-Germain 2/1 23/10 11/8
    19:45 Manchester City v Fc Barcelona 13/8 12/5 8/5
    19 February 2014
    19:45 Arsenal v Fc Bayern München 16/5 13/5 5/6
    19:45 Ac Milan v Atlético De Madrid 11/5 11/5 13/10

Odds Betfred
  2. slick

slick Administrator

NO idea which way the City match will go, would love to see us do the business but our previous form in European football makes those odds for Barca look very good, we may have done well against Munich but that was only after they had took their foot off the gas and rang some important changes after taking a commanding lead in both games, If City start off the same way against Barcelona they won't be so lucky.

And talking of Bayern anything around evens looks a good price for them, they are a fantastic side and always look to wrap things up in the first leg. Arsenal gave them a scare last year but only after Bayern did their normal trick of thinking they had already qualified.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I hate to say this Slick but you've got fucking no chance of winning this. Not just because Barca have had 125% possession in the first 36 minutes but because packing bodies around attacking players is all well and good but it usually can't last for 90 minutes.

Demichelis is ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY CLUELESS!!. Obviously City aren't used to playing games like this but he has no idea where he's supposed to be or what the fuck he's supposed to be doing.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Just as I type, he makes a world class tackle
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Told you.
  6. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

A tad harsh on City I thought. Demichelis is a liability.

As for tomorrow night I'm hoping there will be goals in the milan v athletico game as ive backed overs.

Bayern handed Arse their Arse at the emirates last year and can see similar. As already mentioned anything about evens looks tempting for Bayern.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

lol, to be fair Demichelis was having one of his better games for us by his standard before he got sent off.
    Our downfall was paying them too much respect and trying too hard not to let them score rather than going about our own business as usual, my biggest let down of the night was watching Dzeko come on rather than Jovetic, Dzeko might be a good finisher at times but the wife can hold onto the ball longer than he can so to speak.
    With little to lose I hope City just go for it in the return leg and fcuk the expense.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well he must have been fucking awful up till now if that was one of his better games.

I'm sure he looks great when City are dominating games and playing against one man up front. I could do that fucker. When it comes to closing down fast moving players in numbers and getting himself in the right position he was fucking clueless. There was one stage in the first half where I thought someone had grabbed him and spun him around 20 times. He didn't know which direction to go and eventually chose the wrong one.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Sounds like him, if anything he looked like he was under orders to mark Messi and tried to close him down rapidly every time he had the ball, probably why he didn't know which direction to go lol.

I'm not saying he's any good, just that he had one oh his better games for City.