1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League Betting 18-19th September

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, Sep 17, 2012.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'll read the above properly when I get time but my view of the odds are based on a simple equation - If the current City side played the current Madrid side, taking into account their apparent lack of form and attitude on the pitch - five times, would you expect City to fail to win five times?

I wouldn't

You're right about the DNB and value but I worry about the managers mentality away and I don't think last years abject performance in Europe is going to improve that mentality. hence the reluctance to lump on the away win
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

clap The man is on fire. Unstoppable when he plays like this
  3. slick

slick Administrator

It doesn't help with Maicon looking overweight and unfit though.
    Seems City have learnt from their Munich escapade and aren't going gung ho for a result, if they can hang on then I'm sure they will get more chances as the match goes on, in the meantime lets hope Ronnie doesn't get another sighter.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

To be fair Slick, it's not just Maicon Ronnie is making look a cunt. He danced past Kompany like he was Glen Johnson earlier and it's no mean feat to make him look a mug.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Unbelievable. Unlucky City.

That should give them the confidence to know they can compete with anyone, anywhere in this competition.
  6. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Being Mr smartarse after the event I can understand the prices pre the match just by looking at the subs bench. Real had Ramos,Ozil, Kaka, Modric and Benzema - all five who would have started tonight for Man City. I think it shows how far City still have to go
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Big names yes but you still have to play like a team . It wouldn't surprise me at all to see city go further than Real Madrid in this competition.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

A lack of concentration and a bit of naiviety cost us at the end, every one of Madrids goals could have been stopped had the City defenders stuck to their job but they just switched off every time City scored a goal.
    Hopefully it's another lesson learnt.

Yaya was immense once more, the commentator hit the nail on the head when he said it's like a 16yr old taking part in an under 11's match, I don't think I've ever seen such a strong player in my life, Him going to the African nations again this year (well in January) will surely hit us again.
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Five minutes to half time and Cluj lead Braga by 2 goals to nil :thumb
  10. traeth

traeth Moderator

great call ODM ,
    I told my postman about Cluj today and got the reply "how the fuck do you know anything about them"
    I didn't have a bet on them
    moral of the story ... ignore the postie follow ODM

P.S. postie was recommending backing Juve
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol At least you won't be getting any tomorrow Traeth. He'll be keeping a low profile for a couple of days.