1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League semi final Betting 23rd April- 1st May

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, Apr 15, 2013.

1. slick

slick Administrator

UEFA Champions League
    23 Apr 19:45 UK Bayern Munich v Barcelona 2.30 3.20 2.70
    24 Apr 19:45 UK Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid 2.60 3.30 2.30

Name The Finalists
    23 Apr 19:45 UK
    2.30 Barcelona/Real Madrid
    3.10 Real Madrid/Bayern Munich
    4.50 Barcelona/Borussia Dortmund
    5.50 Bayern Munich/Borussia Dortmund

Odds William Hill
  2. slick

slick Administrator

I'm going to have a wee double on the two German sides me thinks in the first leg at around 6's.
    Barca have shown they can be vulnerable on the road and Dortmund have been waiting for this moment for the last few years.
    I know they got a bit lucky in the last round when they expected to reach the semi's in a lot easier fashion but they won't be taking Madrid lightly, they also know what to expect as they were both in the same qualifying group where Dortmund topped the group beating Madrid on the way.
    I know the mentality of qualifying is light years away from the knockout semi's but Dortmund did look a class act and shown they have no fear facing the likes of Madrid.
  3. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

It's 1.24 for an all german final on betfair at the moment
  4. slick

slick Administrator

That's not a bad price at all considering the deficit in the scorelines and both German teams looking likely to score in Spain.
    The physical difference between the two sides was all there to see and both Spanish sided will have their work cut out in the return legs,
  5. slick

slick Administrator

return leg....

UEFA Champions League
    30 April Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund 1.57 4.00 4.80
    01 May Barcelona v Bayern Munich 1.83 3.60 3.75
  6. slick

slick Administrator

The games may well be done and dusted in terms of the final result overall but it's been a long time since I've seen Barcelona @ that price at home, definitely worth a shout imo.
  7. Rene

Rene Member

Has anyone a Good Live Stream for this Match tonight?
  8. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

9. Rene

Rene Member

10. Rene

Rene Member

--> You sent me FilmOn BBC one - this is a Hospital Soap
  11. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

That's strange, the link I posted says ITV1, but as you say, when you click on it, it takes you to BBC1 :thinking Anyway, click on UK Live TV from the menu on the left, and choose ITV1.
  12. Rene

Rene Member

It is also BBC one but there is a Hospital Soap on. Ahh.. no prob mate - I listen to 90ELF a German Radio Station. It is very good to go back to the Roots. No TV, just a Radio Station and some Beers :beer
  13. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Think you must be doing something wrong there Rene, the ITV1 stream is definitely showing the football, the hospital soap is on BBC1.
  14. Rene

Rene Member

it seems so. :unsure I had the Connection to ITV1 Channel but I can watch only the Advertising. It stopps after that. :cold
  15. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

That does happen to me sometimes, but normally refreshing it is enough to get it going again. Oh well, game's nearly over now. Enjoy your beers :beer
  16. slick

slick Administrator

Check out the Raspberry pi thread in GC Rene:wink

I'm looking forward to the final now, has the makings of a great evenly matched physical no holds barred game .
    I wouldn't know who to put my money on tell the truth although I've had an incling for Dortmund since they stuffed us but after the Munich performance against Barcelona in both legs it's anybody's game.