1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Chelsea-Manchester united

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Bettingmetrics, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Bettingmetrics

Bettingmetrics New Member

Hi guys,.

who thinks that Manchester united is overvalued at 5.75 which is fact represents on 17.39% IP. Considering the fact that JM said the following:

Jose Mourinho:

"We have to go to London. It’s really hard. We don’t have Zlatan, of course not, but we go with everything we have. We don’t put a [weakened] team out like some clubs sometimes - Manchester United cannot do that.

"We know this Europa League is very important for us, and the FA Cup is beautiful. We cannot go there with a [Reserve] team, we'll try to manage it within our squad and get a good team to compete with them.

"Manchester United is Manchester United; it's the winner of this competition. It's not Chelsea's fault we were given this Monday match. We'll make changes, as we played on Thursday, but we cannot go to Chelsea with a [Reserve] team."

I am really interested to hear what you guys think about
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I don't know if I think they are overvalued as I have no fucking idea what any of that means.
    winrew likes this.