1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 BETTING

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by slick, May 11, 2019.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 2.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (02:20 on 11/05/2019) and subject to change.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

3. slick

slick Administrator

Latest betting

1.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (20:40 on 31/05/2019) and subject to change.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Windies looked quite good today and look very strong batting wise, Gayle is quite a phenomenon.
    England are probably rightly favourites as they are strong throughout the team and quite easily won what could have been a very tricky match against SA.
    But as proverbial bottlers (sports wise not just cricket wise) don't think I could trust them at those odds.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Latest Betting
    1.PNG
  6. slick

slick Administrator

What a game the final was, had everything until the final ball in the super over.
    Must rank up there with one of the most thrilling games in any sport ever and I'm not a cricket fan.

Have to feel sorry for NZ though as for once we got the rub of the green in ridiculous circumstances but having been in the reverse situation for many years in most sports we play in I'll take it.
    SAMOAN likes this.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Amazing. And well done to the Kiwis who made it a great game
    SAMOAN likes this.