Discussion in 'Crypto Currency Investment and Financial Betting' started by slick, Dec 15, 2017.
BTC through 11k again
Things you love to see
Not when you've flogged all your crypto
Portfolio now £654 from around £300 3 months ago so I can't complain.
Just need ETH to drop to around 235 so I can jump back on.
I the meantime I've set my buy back in @ 18o just in case of any sudden drops
No chance of that lol.
BCH now flying, up over £220 as Babyfacedassasin just pointed out.
Ahhh damn dude, ETH at least is losing a lot of ground here.
I hope so.
early ema's are starting to point down again so I'm hoping for some kind of drop
3M blue just gone under and 5m not far behind
5m through now 15m not far behind, come on have a domino effect you bastard
steady decline is currently underway again, lets see if we can dip below 10.5k this time
15m just went under, 30m not far behind.
should see a bigger fall if the 1h manages to go under too.
1m now doing a u-turn
Same things happened again, 1m-30m blue ema's all pass downwards then just before the 1h does, 1m takes an upward swing taking the price back up.
Could do with that 1h passing through to get me back in the game.
ETH touched 270 today, man why did I sell lol.
BTC nearly touched 11.5k before, If it would have and held I was gonna buy back ETH no matter what.
As it happens it's dropped slightly so I'll hold off for the time being.
Bought another 100 of ETH Wednesday so sitting just shy of 1.25 ETH
It might be crazy but my plan is to keep throwing money in whenever I can, and not even consider selling until it goes past the all time high of $~1390
I should have bought yesterday @ 265 but changed my mind.
now it's up @ over 290
I've put in a buy of 2 ETH @ 280 in the hope it drops slightly before Bitcoin goes over 12k
12k is going to be the make or break, just hope it doesn't dump as it has done in the past when it hits it and catches my buy on the way down.
Need to watch this closely now.
I;ve took the buy off.
BTC flying towards 12k, I'll sit it out and see what happens.
I've took the plunge and bought back in at 2 ETH @ £294
shoved in a sell stop 255/250 just in case BTC hits 12k and plunges overnight.
That way I'm still in profit no matter what.
My fear for doing this is BTC hittling 12k and holding, if that happens then the bloody lot could moon.