1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Crypto currencies

Discussion in 'Crypto Currency Investment and Financial Betting' started by slick, Dec 15, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Ive looked at the transfer and it gives you the details where to send the funds (bank in Gibraltor), I'm fcuked now because the battery in my little bank calculator thungymebob has gone and I can't enter the code to set up a new payee in my online banking.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Costs look cheap though (10p)
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

yes but my online banking says transfer funds- and it uses BACS. A wire transfer is not the same think apparently. ive messaged my bank but the cunts can take days to reply
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Don't know then mate, looks the same as a usual transfer to me too.
    keep me updated.

Been reading Bitcoincash will most likely flash crash sometime today, could go as low as 10p:eek then jump straight back up, I've got an order in for 5 at £12 a pop just in case it happens lol, if it does I'll spit em with you.

The guy who mentions it apparently said the same thing about Ethereum some time last year and it happened.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well I wouldn't bother putting that clown on your Xmas card list if I were you mate. It's soared even higher, up a massive 71%.:ohwell
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Enquired about making payments with my online bank and got this shit (a summary)

International payments need to be arranged in your branch (which the cunts closed last year)
    There is a fee of £25 for an international payment (cunts)

If you are unable to visit the bank in person, you can download a form and post it to your branch.

:roll Fuck me. So much for the technological miracle eh. Xmas too. That would only take about a week and a half to sort out and post to Gibralter.

As it happens, I'd tried to make an online payment via normal (BACS) before I got that reply but, to be honest, if tthat fails and I can't find a better way to buy then I am definitely out and fuck how high the bubble goes.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

lol
    If anything you're probably lucky it's happened during a dip, I'm holding off buying anything until it picks up again.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

What about the Credit Card option?
  9. slick

slick Administrator

10. Seen

Seen Moderator

Good luck with this venture, guys. I appreciate the inclusion in to the discussion Slick, but I'm afraid this is not for me and I'm out.

I don't like getting involved in things which I'm not in control of, and this, like most trading, is heavily reliant on jumping the right way at the right time - going with either your gut feeling and/or the advice from 'experts' and getting the lucky breaks. It's clearly volatile as hell as we've seen in the short space of time of this thread, and it's going to be something that would need constant monitoring really. Not to mention the ball ache of actually getting money in and up and running.

I'm already spending up to 15 hours a day betting in-running and it's going well so certainly wouldn't have the time anyway.

Oh, and these 'experts' giving out advice as to which coins to invest in - surely if you had a strong opinion the last thing you would want to do is tell the world about it, you'd just get on yourself and make a fortune?
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Processing fee £32. Yep, I can see this being a real earner.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

You're right Seen, it's fcuking crazy volatile and I don't blame you.
    I've got money in there now and going to stick with it and try and work out how it all works, then make my own decisions and selections hopefully.
    If I come up with anything I'll let you know mate.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

:lol
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yeah just like those people who sell their racing tips or...........or write books about speed figures and stuff. If they knew what they were talking about surely they'd be making money out of gambling on the knowledge rather than selling books and passing it on to others.

JUST BANTS SEEN:leaving
  15. Seen

Seen Moderator

:lol cheeky cunt!

Now I know you're just joking but just for the record, a) I have never sold a racing tip in my life and never will, and b) I think I made around £600 from the book sales, hardly a great return for 6 months of work.

Anyway, seriously, all these so-called experts forecasting these moves - does anyone monitor their performances or is it only when they get it right that people remember. Earlier in the thread Slick said "The guy who mentions it apparently said the same thing about Ethereum some time last year and it happened", which is completely worthless unless we know how many times he got it wrong. That might have been his only correct guess from 10 tries (a bit like ODM trying to pick a winner on the nags).

:p
    slick likes this.
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Only TEN tries. Why thank you sir:hatsoff
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Just for comparison in the morning, bitcoin currently showing as £12,135 and BC Cash £2,908
  18. slick

slick Administrator

Bitcoin will bounce back.
    I read an article earlier about the reason for BC Cash doing so well, apparently the fella who invented Lirecoin has cashed out all his LC tokens and invested in BC Cash
    https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/20/litecoin-charlie-lee-conflict-of-interest/
  19. Seen

Seen Moderator

I can't help thinking that the current media exposure will be ideal for manipulation of the markets. The more people clambering to buy will suit certain shark-like traders who will eat them alive.
  20. Seen

Seen Moderator

Also for every profit made by someone, I'm presuming the same amount is lost by others - just who is losing this money and if everyone follows the predicted moves then the money on the other end will surely dry up quickly?