• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Current State of Play

Kaka first scorer for Ceiphas is void as he didn't start, so he's still got 20pts left, although very little time left to find anything to put them on, especially with no in-running bets allowed.

Kaka first scorer for Ceiphas is void as he didn't start, so he's still got 20pts left, although very little time left to find anything to put them on, especially with no in-running bets allowed.
Fuck me, what do we do about that?

Seen, you around?

Levante +3 is looking a good bet, that'll fuck Pete & Seen probably, & RC :lookaround

Mine will be clearer in about 10 mins once the Zambia v Ivory Coast game reaches full time. If Ivory Coast don't win, Ecstacy can't score any more points. In that case, I would need 4 more goals (for either side) in the Madrid game.

Mine will be clearer in about 10 mins once the Zambia v Ivory Coast game reaches full time. If Ivory Coast don't win, Ecstacy can't score any more points. In that case, I would need 4 more goals (for either side) in the Madrid game.

Alternatively, see Swoop's post above :lol

End result, the narrowest of victories by 17.5 points to 16.5. Thanks to Letsbet for making it a cracking couple of weeks.

Credit where it's due, well done to Yorkie, Swoops and anyone else who managed to win both their matches. Of course, some of you were unlucky to come up against mega scores but that's the way it goes.

Well done anyway chaps

Well done all in what was a great comp, both comps were very tight affiars with some great tipping on both sides.
Ditto the thanks to Letsbet and all their members did their forum proud. As did Betnods of course who managed to level the overall competition up.

Suppose that will mean a decider in 2013:naughty

congrats to the winners , I chipped in with half a point so I get to be David May

david-may.jpg

Back