1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Cyprus

Discussion in 'Eurovision 2012 Betting' started by Gavster, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

flag_cyprus.png Cypriots will choose from these three songs from Ivi Adamou on January 25th.

I see 'You Don't Belong Here' as the song with the best potential to do well at Eurovision. Support seems to be building for the shitty 'La La Love,' which will inevitably attract the pink vote in the polls, but fail to qualify.
  2. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

And guess what, they've chosen La La Love! Better book those early return flights love :lol
  3. Beanie

Beanie Active Member

Something tells me she will be car crash live - I'll check it out when I've got more time. This strays into territory thats far too cheesy and dancy for Eurovision, altho at the very least is repetitive which might stand it some sort of chance of televotes in the semi.
  4. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

Exactly what Beanie and I were expecting. Lacklustre and rather poor. I'm looking forward to the non-qualification odds now.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

I don't know why but the word SHITE comes to mind, I was going to suggest a packet of 'Lockets' but I think she's too far gone.
  6. Rob44

Rob44 Member

'I love the way you fill me up' - full marks for her recognising my devastating sexual ability :cool:

europop pants at its worst. but who knows? a lot of kids vote at eurovision... but not at the semis! no votes from the jury's should send this one into oblivion.