• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Daily Review

See this is what happens when people dont put fuck all in their threads like 'bet won, score such & such' or 'bet lost'......quite simple, saves 2 or 3 running around like like a fat cunt :)

Oh right, got you :thumb He's included his stake back mind you, he's put himself down as having 5.64 rather than 4.39

1. ODM & Beamer up for us i think

Taff, Frogger, Tubber, Corban, Marc & MasterK up for Letsbet....luckily Botofogo lost

6-2 Letsbet I reckon​
    Both of their captains are winning :unsure need Dott & Robertson tomorrow :leaving

You talking about Assassin for the Botafogo bet, Swoop? There was a Botafogo that played and lost tonight, but that's not the game he's backed. The game he's on is Thursday 7pm against Madureiras.

How the fuck can there be two Botofogo's :lol one I looked at was in Brazil, lost 2-1 away, called Botofogo de Riguieros or something

1. ODM & Beamer up for us i think

Taff, Frogger, Tubber, Corban, Marc & MasterK up for Letsbet....luckily Botofogo lost

6-2 Letsbet I reckon​
    Both of their captains are winning :unsure need Dott & Robertson tomorrow :leaving

I need dott robbo and gould for my 4fold

How the fuck can there be two Botofogo's :lol one I looked at was in Brazil, lost 2-1 away, called Botofogo de Riguieros or something

Maybe the Brazilians think the same about there being two Manchesters/Sheffields?

Anyway, Botafogo went 2-1 up in the 88th minute ... and conceded an equaliser in the 92nd :p

Back