1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Football Betting: 25th/26th/27th/28th November 2016

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Nov 24, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Hull are woeful and fully expect West Brom to pump them although I was hoping for 7/4 but anything around 6/4 looks decent enough.

Chelsea v Spurs is too close to call

I could see the 4 games on Sunday all finishing draws
  3. slick

slick Administrator

I expect Chelsea to dick Spurs, Spurs don't have enough strength in depth to handle 2 games a week hence the reason they usually slip up after a midweek game, It's no coincidence Liverpool and Chelsea are flying playing just one game a week.

I agree with the Baggies though because like you say Hull are dire.

Swansea v Palace has draw written all over it and I have a feeling Everton might get something at Southampton considering saints exertions in Prague.
  4. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I've thrown a couple of quid on Sunderland at 16/1. They are 16/1 for a reason but I think it's too big.
  5. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Lets hope your collecting the money at 4.50 Kegman, custard teeth had a terrible record with Everton at Anfailed though.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Aye goodluck Keggers, can't see it myself but stranger things have happened like United getting a point against Burnley.
  7. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Chelsea look very good at the moment, dont think theyve conceded in 6 games, but it will be close against unbeaten Spurs.

Wouldnt touch Swansea, Watford or Southampton games, it could be any result in those 3 games.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I agree. In fact a cheeky draw no bet is probably the best bet I can see this week at 6/4. Will be my biggest bet this week I reckon.

It's easy to say that odds-on favs are going to win but I see Man United and Liverpool strolling their games and Man City having less of a stroll (by the way Slick, I don't know if you saw my posts on Gundogan but he's made me a packet since I mentioned him the other week, not least with a decent player performance on the Spreadbetting midweek in Europe. He's overpriced now for the Player Goal Minutes market (he's guaranteed two or three chances but he played too deep midweek to be getting enough chances to make his price worthwhile long term - despite having a couple of efforts on target) but will take a look at his price on the player performance market and make a decision on whether to back him tomorrow.

Anyway, I digress.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

I saw your posts on Gundogen mate and pretty sure I replied to them too bollock chops.

I don't think it's easy to say the odds on favs are going to win, especially the ones that have had midweek games, for the last couple of months I've noticed City waning pretty rapidly in the second half of games after a Euro midweek fixture, more so with Guardiolas pressing game although this week both sides seemed to stroll about content with a draw, I don't think any of the City or Munchen players broke sweat.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm almost with Keggars on Sunderland. Backed them@ 5/1 away at Bournmouth and then again at home to Hull at odds against.
    I fear Liverpool have caught Sunderland at the wrong time. Ex Evertonian, Anichebe is pumped up for every game and Defoe is class.
    Brazillians dont like the UK winter, i'm on the draw.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

Lol @ Punt playing the underdog.
    If Sunderland beat Liverpool I'll give you the money myself:unsure
    Punter likes this.