1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English League Cup Betting 2019

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Sep 23, 2019.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (20:45 on 23/09/2019) and subject to change.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG
    1.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (21:10 on 28/10/2019) and subject to change.
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I'll wait on team news but John Terry hinted that he'll play a strong team for tonights game v Man Ure.

Arsenal are in a sticky situation with fans and players not liking each other so depending on team news as well I'll dabnle with Liverpool.

Chelsea / Liverpool double
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Looks quite a strong line up for United, looking at the team sheets I'd have to fancy them.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

United's odds coming in, now 11/5
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Was going to post earlier to say I was looking forward to watching both matches. Then my brother called round and I missed posting and also missed most of the goals what with him being her, taking a phone call and flicking between the two games (was gonna watch united game on skygo but it's a minute behind and I wanted to bet on both in running).

Two good games in very different ways
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Arsenal are fucking ridiculous. Scored 7 goals in four days and never been behind and didn't manage to win a fucking game
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Yip, Klopp put out a side to get beat yesterday, even the bench was full of kids and still Arsenal couldn't win it.