1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English non league 1st November

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by ONEDUNME, Oct 29, 2014.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Meant to post this last night but Alfreton Town had to play with no keeper last night. They can be opposed at 5/6 on Saturday - or 10/11 if u can get on vcbet in a game that they probably won't win even with a keeper.

I'm on it
  2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

They should be able to get a keeper in now though, shouldn't they? They had to play without one last night as it was a cup replay and only players eligible for the original tie were allowed to play, so even if they brought a new keeper in on loan he wouldn't have been able to play.

I've no idea when it comes to the Conference, but going purely off the table, Alfreton do seem to be shit away, but they're only 5 points behind Altrincham who they're playing at the weekend. If they had an outfield player in goal like last night I'd follow you on this one, but if they're going to get someone in, I'm not so sure.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

They have signed someone on loan, he played in the first FA cup game on Saturday and got injured. I've just read up and the other keeper couldn't play because his club refused him permission in case he got cup tied so, yes , they'll have a keeper for Saturday.

However, there are still 3 good reasons to back against Alfreton

They are still shit and even more shot away from home.

Altrincham have won two of their last three home games

alfreton could only get a draw against them at home

They also had a striker sent off last night -not sure if he is automatically out if Saturday's game or if time is given to appeal but if he is, that's another reason to be against them
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Fair enough mate, not arguing against the pick itself, like I say I know sod all about the conference. Good luck with it.