1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Premier League Betting 13-17 April

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by ONEDUNME, Apr 10, 2013.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

13 Apr 15:00 UK Everton v QPR 4/11 7/2 7/1
    13 Apr 15:00 UK Southampton v West Ham 4/5 5/2 16/5
    13 Apr 15:00 UK Reading v Liverpool 9/2 7/2 4/9
    13 Apr 15:00 UK Arsenal v Norwich 2/9 5/1 10/1
    13 Apr 15:00 UK Aston Villa v Fulham 5/4 11/5 21/10
    14 Apr 12:00 UK Newcastle v Sunderland 19/20 23/10 11/4
    14 Apr 14:05 UK Stoke v Man Utd 9/2 13/5 8/13

Odds from William Hill
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Most of these matches look pretty clear cut this weekend, where on paper you would expect an outright winner.
    reading down the list I'll go for..... Everton, Saints, Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa, Newcastle and United all to win, if only it was that easy lol.
    Hence the reason for all the odds on's I suppose and for the first time this season I'm going to say Villa look a decent price.
  3. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Taken sunderland 2-1 here, feel Di Canio to make an impact after all the bullshit & Newcastle have far more to lose as even the Sunderland fans dont seem to expect anything today.
    Think stoke will crumble. Pulis has lost it 2 years ago & stopped moving them on then. 3 nil United for me, with 2-2 in the semi
  4. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

In fact, I'm not an odds on backer, particularly away, but if I was I'd have the house on united today at 8/13
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

This is exactly the kind of game that they seem to make difficult for themselves when everyone expects them to score a hatfull.
    I still see them winning by the odd goal maybe but I'm going HT X /FT United
  6. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I would like to point out at this point that I rent, & do not own my house......
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

1-0 Sunderland. Well well well.

And well deserved
  8. Seen

Seen Moderator

Well deserved, yes, but history strongly suggests Newcastle will not lose....probably equalise and then nick an injury time winner through Cisse :cry

I've backed Newcastle to win the game @ 4.8 and have also got Cabaye to be booked - he's a player who constantly makes red-card challenges yet has an incredible knack of not even getting a yellow - but he's on his last warning after 3 fouls in the first half.

Love Di Canio's celebration of the goal, win, draw or lose I think he's going to be a fan favourite here.

:crossfingers
  9. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Shame on you, seen, & your fellow fans for not having any belief

If di Canio keeps doing that he wont make Winrews age :unsure
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol I'm assuming that your tongue was very firmly in your cheek there Swoops.
  11. Seen

Seen Moderator

I've done me dough but I really...

DON'T GIVE A FUCK :dance
    Punter likes this.
  12. Seen

Seen Moderator

13. Seen

Seen Moderator

After all the complete nonsense spouted about Di Canio over the last few weeks, this is why he's been appointed...

14. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

The only problem is that he's to be sending a sub on with concussion before long as he keeps clouting them round the back of the head :unsure
  15. Seen

Seen Moderator

Poor Newcastle fans - so rattled by this complete humiliation, they trash their own city centre (again) and this arsehole punches a horse (brave fella, hope he got his head kicked in by the pigs)

[​IMG]

16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

He should be ashamed of himself. Not because he hit a horse, because of that piss-poor fucking pathetic attempt at a punch. It wouldn't knock a fucking ten year old girl over.

Wanker.
  17. Seen

Seen Moderator

18. Seen

Seen Moderator

Can anyone lip read to see what he says after looking at Di Canio?
  19. Seen

Seen Moderator

20. Punter

Punter Moderator

I cant make it out Seen, what did he say??