1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Premier League Betting 13-17 April

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by ONEDUNME, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

On another story, a brilliant speech from BK at todays memorial...

2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

He says Aaaaaaaaay ya beauty no oh shit
  3. slick

slick Administrator

May aswell the midweek fixtures..

English Premier League
    16 Apr 19:45 UK Arsenal v Everton 1.75 3.75 4.50
    17 Apr 19:45 UK Man City v Wigan 1.22 6.00 12.00
    17 Apr 19:45 UK West Ham v Man Utd 5.50 3.50 1.67
    17 Apr 20:00 UK Fulham v Chelsea 4.20 3.50 1.85

Odds William Hills
  4. slick

slick Administrator

24 yrs ago, ffs where does time go.
    Nice touch from Ken, couldn't see that happening with most other teams from the same City.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Wigan look a bit big to me, I don't know what it is but I have a sneaky feeling they will get something on Wednesday, it might be Dave Whelan mentioning his dream FA final would be against City after Wigan beating Millwall.
    I thought that's a strange thing to say unless something underhand has been pre arranged lol.

Yesterdays game took a lot out of City and the monster that is Yaya, he looked out on his feet at the end of the match, if he has a quiet game and Silva is still missing then Wigan I feel might just get something out of the match.
    Qu City going onto to whoop them about 6-0 lol.

Everton and West Ham could possibly get a draw, and Fulham at home will put up more of a fight than those odds suggest.

Just heard a third bomb has gone off in America, looks like some shit is going down there as it did on 9/11 but on a smaller scale.
  6. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

A third bomb? Havent heard that, but Bostons shut down, airports the lot. They're walking out the city
  7. Seen

Seen Moderator

I think it's "you beauty", not sure though. Then "oh shit" when he realises it's disallowed :lol
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

As I said.....

9. Seen

Seen Moderator

Sorry ODM, totally missed your post :duh
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

Is that all! I was hoping he was calling everyone cunts and stuff! I hope I never go deaf cause I cant lip read.
    Brilliant win for Sunderland Seen, it makes me smile to see the way Di Canio celebrates like he scored all 3 goals lol. I can guess you were going fucking nuts too.

Weird that Slick, I filled my predictions in for these fixtures last week, with a view to maybe changing them later. I've put 6-0!
    I've since been wondering if Wigan can get something here though. This is their priority, not the cup final. I think City will have to be at their best. I don't think they will be now you mentioned it.

I'm tempted to go with level stakes on two Manchester draws now?

Or Maybe a yankee on all 4 matches drawing?
  11. slick

slick Administrator

Just been reading Punt that Mancini may also be making wholesale changes for the Wigan game, saying that City's squad should be more than strong enough to cope with that but will be weaker as a result, be good to see Richards back mind although he'll find it tough to displace Zableta who's had a belting season.
    Mancini obviously thinks he has enough in reserve to cope with Wigan so he can rest some of his main players in readiness for Spurs at the weekend.
    Wigan will give us a tough game, doubt they will win at the Etihad but a draw's not out of the question or a goal or two on the AH might be a good bet if the odd's are relative to the outright.
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm not parting with any cash on Wigan getting anything now, but i'll be kicking myself if they do.

A change of mind, I'm not taking anything in the 1X2 market, i'm going Anytime scorer instead.
    Andy Carroll hit form towards the end of last season and is starting to do the same again this season, Betfred are shortest on him @ 15/8, but Skybet going 3/1, that's a bet for me.

I think Zabaleta has been brilliant this season too Slick, he can be a defender, a midfielder or a striker at any given moment. He's been in my dream team for most of the season.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

I wouldn't part with any cash on Wigan either punt, the more I think about it and so long no dodgey dealings are involved; City should stroll it.

Good luck with Carrol too, although for the life of me I don't recall him scoring against United but I'm probably wrong.
  14. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I'm on Chelsea tonight away to Fulham. I think Chelsea missing Ashley Cole has been a blessing and that they play better without him.

The race for the champions league places is far from over but with Arse drawing ladt might it means Chelsea are 2 points behind them but have 2 games in hand - tonights game and a game v Spurs.

They are away to Liverpool on Sunday (lets hope we put 5 past your mob Punt :) ) so tonights game although it wont be easy may be the best option to overtake Arse.
  15. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Luiz playing his 100th start for Chelsea and Lampard making his 600th.

Away win :crossfingers
    winrew likes this.
  16. slick

slick Administrator

Nice one Keggers, I thought Fulham would have put up more of a fight tell the truth.
    City were very lucky too, worst performance of the season and could have been 3 or 4 down before they finally managed to nick a goal near the end. watch out for the Hart save too on MOTD, worthy of save of the season imo.

Richards who obviously wasn't fit had Wigan players running rings round him, how he stayed on for 80 mins without being subbed I'll never know.
    Full credit for to Wigan though for taking the fight to City and they were very unlucky not to come away with anything.
  17. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good shout Kegs.

I don't know about 5 but I've a feeling you'll win (as will Everton a couple of weeks later). I'm seeing a few fans turn on Rodgers now, most of them shouting for Rafa back.
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I find that a bit strange. Especially as they stood by such shit managers as Rafa and "King" Kenny. I'm sure it's a temporary thing mate and that the fans will all be back to their usual deluded selves by July and predicting a top two win (just as Rodgers was himself early this season).

Fucking balmpots.
    Punter likes this.
  19. Punter

Punter Moderator

I don't know what to think anymore, i don't think it matters who's boss tbh. I get the feeling Liverpool FC cant move onward? upward? Until the families of the 96 have had their final outcome? I'm sure outcome isn't the word i'm looking for there but you know what i mean?
  20. jijeykiray

jijeykiray New Member

Hi! Just a question: I am new to sports-betting. Do you have any tips on how to bet? :)