1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Euro 2012 7th-8th October Betting

Discussion in 'International Football Betting' started by MickeyPaul, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

Only just in, eneded up taking spain, germany and russia for a £20 treble, threw greece in for a £10 4 fold and then backed teh armenia tip in a £7 5fold to land just short of £600, my best result every I think, plus when added to the £300 5 fold on tuesday its been a not bad week. Now where did I put my euromillions ticket...
    Punter likes this.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Nice one Pete, it's great when an accy comes in with good returns allthough i must admit I've tried to steer clear of them over the last few yrs but when confidence is high who can resist.
  3. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

Well I acctually won on the Euromillions, 2 numbers = £3 haha, I think thats th efirst time I've had anything on the Lottery...
  4. suirthing

suirthing Member

Yes, well done Pete, I did Armenia, Russia and Ireland to nil as I mentioned, I had our own group well read, and added the obvious ones, but put Croatia in double chance, I should stick to what I know and stop listening to shite from the Croat cnuts I work with, Lovely team on paper the Croats but they need a manager, the only reason they have Bilic, is that he does it for peanuts.

I will make money Tuesday :) Ireland v Armenia, Draw and probably a 0-0 at that, all we need is a draw to go into the qualifiers, Armenia must win to overtake us. I cannot see Trap getting ambitous here, we can defend! as we have kept a clean sheet in the past 4 games.
    Ireland 0-0 Croatia.
    Ireland 0-0 Slovakia.
    Russia 0-0 Ireland.
    Andorra 0-2 Ireland.
    Does not look pretty but we will get there, and I for one, will not complain if its a draw again on Tuesday.