1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Euro 2012 Final Spain v Italy 1st July

Discussion in 'Euro 2012 betting' started by slick, Jun 29, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

2. slick

slick Administrator

I don't know about anybody else but I think those are decent odds for Italy.
    I wrote them off against Germany who were my favourites for the comp and if they put in a similar display I can see them doing the same to Spain who lets be honest have not had a great competition and tell the truth could be on the wane, a few of their players don't seem to have the enthusiasm or fight they have shown in the past. Xavi for example has still to make an appearance imo, allthough to be fair with Silva in the mix he may be taking up some of his usual haunting ground.
    Fabregas could be key for Spain in this game I reckon because without him they did struggle up front as Negredo basically did fcuk all. thinking about it Spain really are missing David Villa which considering the team Spain have speaks volumes for him.

Italy are not a great side by any means and look a bit succeptable at the back but with Buffon in nets they have got away with it, same too i suppose could be said about Spain and Casillas.
    The more I think about it the more a draw keeps springing to mind as these two sides are so evenly matched, one thing for sure is that Italy cannot depend on Balotelli as we all know how unpredictable he is but I've seen enough of him over the last couple of years to realise he is a big game player and I wouldn't be suprised to see him have his best game yet in this comp.

Its a tight call but I have a sneaky feeling Italy will pull it off albeit being ET or pens.

To play it safe I'm fancying Italy as Tournament winner rather than over the 90 mins @ 2.50 or even italy +1 on the AH if you want to be safer still.

One thing I cannot see is a goal fest so over the 90 mins I'll hazard a guess at either 0-0 or 1-1.
  3. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

There a couple of offers kicking about on this game too. Laddies are doing money back on FGS bets if Balotelli scores first or last.

Betfair are doing upto £50 cash back on CS and FGS if it goes to extra time ( Fixed odds only, they've ran three of these so far, one on the England game, one on the first semi and then for the second semi they changed it to money back if Italy go through - Extra time is a shoe in!)

Blue Square are money back on the usual markets if Italy in 90 mins

anyone seen anything else interesting about?
  4. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I never gave the italians a sniff at the start but after their game v germany i'm backing them. I didnt think Spain were value at the start and im sticking with that.

see slicks post above as i agree 100% with him
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

The odds for Spain have drifted from odds on to 6/5 or higher. It's been an exciting tournament but, lets be honest, Spain have been fucking shite and you just know they are going to edge out Italy and win it. After all the raving about them for the past four years, there's something a little refreshing about seeing them playing really, really shit football.