1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Euro 2012 play offs 11th November

Discussion in 'International Football Betting' started by slick, Nov 6, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

I was jiust about to say its all Czechoslovakia and I'm gonna have a fiver @ 2.62's and the cnuts score:banghead
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Fantasic goal though went in from outside the box from number 14 'Pilat' like shit off a shovel.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Petr Cech resembles a Roman centurian with his head and nose guard, any more Injuries and Robo cop will be in nets.

Can see the Czechs scoring another pretty soon, it's like the alamo in the Montenegro box.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Stone wall pen denied for the Czechs, did i say Atkinson was a homer:lookaround
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Last 10 mins and Czehs are going all out for another goal, Montenegro seem happy enough just defending and trying not to concede another, they will do well to hold out as they are really under the cosh, saying that they have just won a corner.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Montenegro have decided fcuk it, we'll give it a go ourselves now, now the Czechs have run themselves into the ground, this is a smashing match.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Czechs sneak another in Injury time, a header from a free kick, result looks about fair now but Montenegro only have themselves to blame with some slack defending.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Czechs won 2-0, overall a fair result but I wouldn't rule the Montenegrans out yet as they shown enough to suggest a similar game in the return leg with the match play and result on the other foot.

now back to the Ireland game.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

And as i turn over Ireland score, this game is there to be put out of doubt now for good and hello Poland/Ukraine if Ireland can grab another.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

And there it isclap

Congratulations to Ireland.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

Two teams in Euro 2012 barring an allmighty fcuk up, how good is that.
    The last time i remember that happening was Italia 90 and what comp that was, best in my living memory.

The Irish being there has brightened up this comp (soz just remembered we were both in Korea 2002 and how shite was that:lol), anyhow all being well we'll have double the nights with teams to support to look forward to.

must be the Italian influence...City, England and Ireland all doing well, who'd have thought that 10 yrs ago.
  12. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

:thinking whats Birmingham still being in the Europe League got to do with this ?
  13. slick

slick Administrator

Come back to me in a month:lol