1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Euro 2012 Qualifying 6th Sep

Discussion in 'International Football Betting' started by slick, Sep 4, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Tuesday 6th September 2011
    16:00 Azerbaijan 10/11 Draw 23/10 Kazakhstan 13/5
    16:00 Russia 8/11 Draw 5/2 Republic of Ireland 10/3
    18:00 Finland 8/1 Draw 100/30 Holland 1/3
    18:45 Moldova 3/1 Draw 9/4 Hungary 5/6
    19:00 Croatia 4/9 Draw 3/1 Israel 11/2
    19:00 Macedonia 1/10 Draw 8/1 Andorra 16/1
    19:15 Bosnia-Herz 8/13 Draw 13/5 Belarus 4/1
    19:15 Denmark 5/6 Draw 23/10 Norway 3/1
    19:15 Luxembourg 11/2 Draw 3/1 Albania 4/9
    19:15 Slovakia 4/11 Draw 10/3 Armenia 13/2
    19:30 Austria 7/4 Draw 5/2 Turkey 5/4
    19:30 Estonia 11/8 Draw 23/10 Northern Ireland 7/4
    19:30 Latvia 3/1 Draw 12/5 Greece 4/5
    19:30 Malta 7/2 Draw 5/2 Georgia 8/11
    19:30 Romania 11/4 Draw 2/1 France evens
    19:30 San Marino 66/1 Draw 20/1 Sweden 1/250
    19:30 Serbia 1/50 Draw 14/1 Faroe Islands 25/1
    19:30 Switzerland 1/2 Draw 11/4 Bulgaria 5/1
    19:45 England 1/7 Draw 6/1 Wales 16/1
    19:45 Iceland evens Draw 23/10 Cyprus 12/5
    19:45 Italy 4/11 Draw 3/1 Slovenia 7/1
    20:00 Scotland 1/2 Draw 11/4 Lithuania 5/1
    21:00 Spain 1/250 Draw 20/1 Liechtenstein 66/1

Odds Skybet
  2. AnothrSpacecat

AnothrSpacecat YES voter

spain at 1/250 is value.

unless they plan to use the game to save their economy
  3. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I'm taking the same bet as friday, 3 & 4 nil england

Same analysis as well :)
  4. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

Luckily I missed out on backing Scotland in-running against the Czechs (shit odds when I looked after around 30 minutes and the way our defence was looking.. tooo dodgy) but I'll be looking again against Lithuania to see if anything interesting pops up. No way I could back Scotland at the odds I'm seeing (around 1.61) considering we've only won one game (7th minute of injury time too) and looking at the team he's putting out..... makes me shudder a bit.

Levein is a weird one. He says he he won't pick people that aren't playing for their clubs then throws on Danny Wilson last game (pretty important game too) and now he's handing Bannan a start who I think is just too lightweight just now. Poor Dorrans will never get in.

We also have a player coming in at right back who is having an absolute nightmare of a season so far in Steven Whittaker. He can't do anything right just now so... it's a worry. And as I mentioned last game, Naismith is another who can't do anything right this season (at least when I see him). He gives the ball away so often it's embarrassing. His shooting is weak, every decision he makes is wrong. Oi 'ates 'im!

Morrison was rubbish too last game. Very ordinary player. Cowie is in though and I've actually been impressed by him in the Cardiff side and his brief appearance against Denmark. He was 4th in the Championship last season for assists I read so could be useful.

I don't suppose anyone really cares about this game now though. If Scotland fail to win, surely the pressure is on Levein to piss off? His record so far is worse than even Vogts and Burley I think.

I'll be waiting for 2.00+ in-running I think - it'll probably be a scrappy first half hour.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I think Scotland will score early and add another one before the break. It'll all be singing and jigging and generally believing until halfway through the second half when the away team score and everyone remembers how really, really shit Scotland are and start to shit in their panties.

Then they'll hold on to win 2-1 - possibly even add a late third goal.

Yes I'm sure that's how it will happen.
  6. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I'm in the same boat as you MP. Scotland should be beating this crowd at home but after seeing the team...... :eek:

I've already backed Goodwillie to score 1st and Scotland to win 4-0 (very small stakes) when I was in the bookies picking up the coupons but that was before I saw the line-up (away to see if they'll void it :leaving )
  7. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I also backed ENgland to win 4-0 and Downing to be 1st goalscorer. I'm also considering backing Estonia to beat NI but am getting itchy fingers. NI have been doing ok but Scotland ripped them apart (weak team to be fair) but I cant see them getting anything tonight.
  8. MickeyPaul

Scotland scoring early I suppose is possible but it's usually us that start really really bad and the opposition carve us open in the first couple of minutes. That tends to set the tone for the rest of the evening... Scotland always looking vulnerable at the back.

It's just dawned on me too.... is he playing with one up front again?? If he is then I hope we get fucking stuffed.
  9. MickeyPaul

Scrappy first half hour just as I suspected. Scotland's odds have hardly fucking moved though. Patience my love.... patience...
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I fucking hate Darren Fletcher
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Useless fucking wanker
  12. MickeyPaul

And Scotland miss a penalty just before HT. Lovely jubbly. By the look of it though, I'm not going to get evens until about 5 minutes to go and at 0-0
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I've often thought you were a balmpot Mickey but are you seriously considering backing this pile of wank? Even though they should have been a goal down just before the pen?

I'd suggest the over 1 goal bet would be a better one because even if Scotland lead, you can't really see them holding on to it (just like Saturday - TWICE!) 2.22 on betfair.
  14. MickeyPaul

Well.... I thought I'd have around evens just before HT (I'm on bet365). I suppose that was a bit naive. Scotland are well in control though and I'd be surprised if we didn't win. All Lithuania had was that one break (thanks to Gary Caldwell). Bah. I dunno. Two shit teams and a shit game with shit finishing. I'll give the 2nd half 10 minutes then see.
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

That Lithuania chance was a right fuck up. It was an easier chance than the penalty. I honestly have no idea what the twat was thinking. He only had to roll the ball to the right for a choice of two players to pass it into the net between them
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Just had a listen the commentary on bet365. Fuck me, it's like listening to The King's Speech. Who is this cretin?
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Get fucking in
  18. MickeyPaul

Fucking bollocks. :lol
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

beautiful ball in by the way. inch perfect
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

would have been a bit more difficult if the defender hadn't given him more room than a fucking AIDS riddled leper