1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Euro 2012 Winner

Discussion in 'Euro 2012 betting' started by slick, Mar 8, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

I'm still giving Germany the edge, Spain were impressive last night but in the same breath France were very very poor.
  2. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

So,to sum up,Germany could well be playing England,who were outplayed by France,Ukraine and for much of the second half at least,by Sweden whereas Spain,who outplayed the team who outplayed England will be up against Portugal who matched Germany .

Er, Italy it is then:unsure
  3. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Roy Keane fancies Italy, & looking at his managerial record it must be worth backing England :lol
  4. don vito

don vito New Member

Who will win EURO 2012?

As the tournament comes down to the semi-finals, i can say that it is uncertain which team will be this year's champ. But, i can tell you the teams that might have a shot on the title.

Now, with Germany's record breaking winning streak, definitely it will be difficult for Italy to break this big team's momentum in the semis. Germany will definitely hold on to this until they claim the Euro 2012 title. Adding up to this, Germany have Mario Gomez and Mezut Ozil as their playmaker. If Italy has any hope of outscoring the Germans, Mario Balotelli must blow up together with the excellent goal defending of Gianluigi Buffon.

On the other hand, Spain and Portugal's match up is pretty much a one sided game. Spain being the defending champion will try to stop Cristiano Ronaldo and the rest of Portugal in the semis. With the superb performances fo Xabi Alonso and Fernando Torres it is most likely Spain to be proceed to the final round. Not being biased, Ronaldo may think he is the greatest footballer in the world but football is a team sport. He might be changing his thinking style after this game...better yet, before the game so that they might still have a shot on this year's title.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

You, Sir, are an idiot.

Spain and Portugal's game is one sided you say? Spain are most likely to get through to the next round. Strange that, because in the other thread you wrote

6. Seen

Seen Moderator

He's just covering all outcomes, ODM - shrewd :wink
    don vito likes this.
  7. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Very diplomatic, ODM, you been on a course or something :unsure
  8. don vito

don vito New Member

9. don vito

don vito New Member

Thanks Seen!
  10. Seen

Seen Moderator

No problem don, someone has to protect newbies from that internet bully ODM.
  11. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Jesus :banghead the poor chap knows not what he doeth climbing into Seen's bed :talkhand
  12. Seen

Seen Moderator

You dissing my new best pal, cunt? :mad::mad::mad::punch
  13. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Theyre only best pals till you either try raping or killing them :unsure
  14. Seen

Seen Moderator

FFS! Be quiet, you'll scare him off!
  15. slick

slick Administrator

:lol
    Don't forget to check your wardrobe before going to bed Don.
  16. Seen

Seen Moderator

Don can't reply, Slick - he's a bit tied up at the moment :naughty
  17. don vito

don vito New Member

Well i don't see any need for a reply on your nonsense. End.
  18. slick

slick Administrator

Here, here.
    It's about time somebody told him.
  19. Seen

Seen Moderator

Huh. You didn't seem to mind when I was performing my '50 shades of Seen' on you - have you taken the huff cos I spent more time playing with Simon? :naughty
  20. lnwpenza

lnwpenza New Member