1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

EURO 2016 SEMI FINAL BETTING

Discussion in 'UEFA Euro 2016 Betting' started by slick, Jul 4, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

euro.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Wales 3/1:eek and Germany 2/1, go on you've tempted me.
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Big prices slick considering both semi's are very hard to predict.

Portugal have been dug shite but are still through to the semis. I've backed Wales but I think because it'll turn into a Bale v Ronaldo show by the media - Ronaldo may just edge it.

I've still got ante post bets on France to win, Griezeman to be top goalscorer and also a win double.

I've also got the Germans to lift the trophy (would mean i would cover my bets - just). France winning would have more potential - show I'm shouting for them.

Allez les bleus !!!!
  4. Seen

Seen Moderator

Wales' record without Ramsey (in date order)...

Wales 1 - 2 Georgia
    Wales 0 - 2 Finland
    Wales 0 - 1 Sweden
    Croatia 2 - 0 Wales

Wales 5 - 1 Luxembourg
    Mont'gro 1 - 0 Wales
    Wales 0 - 1 Bulgaria
    Switzerld 4 - 1 Wales
    Ireland 3 - 0 Wales
    Wales 1 - 3 Scotland
    Wales 0 - 1 Costa Rica
    Croatia 2 - 0 Wales

Wales 2 - 1 Austria
    Wales 1 - 2 Croatia
    Wales 0 - 0 Ireland
    Wales 1 - 1 Finland

Wales 3 - 1 Iceland
    Holland 2 - 0 Wales
    Wales 0 - 0 Bosnia-Hz.
    Wales 2 - 1 Cyprus
    Wales 2 - 3 Holland
    Wales 1 - 1 N Ireland
    Ukraine 1 - 0 Wales

Obviously Wales have improved a great deal over the last couple of years so the overall stats are a bit skewed. Most recently their only defeats were twice to Holland and a narrow 0-1 defeat to Ukraine - however, Bale was also missing for all 3 of those defeats though, Wales' last 7 games without Bale - LLDLLDL.

Not many wins without Ramsey though, so with Portugal having drawn all 5 games so far (90 mins) we could well be looking at a stalemate.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Well done Wales for getting so far, for some reason tonight you decide to play Like England and suffer the consequences, welcome to our world lol.

At least you got a good run for your money, I don't know what happened tonight because Portugal were their usual scrappy selves, Wales looked a bit jaded to be honest, I doubt Ramsey could have made that much difference on the overall performance although he is a roll sleeves up type of player, Bale tried to fill that role but the Welsh team allround looked tired.

Fantastic effort to get to the semis and they can go home with their heads held high.
  6. Seen

Seen Moderator

Very disappointing that a team so bland as Portugal have got to the final :ohwell