• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Eurovision 2018 Betting

giphy.gif

Bet365 weren't offering odds in-play, were they? Went to have a look a few times during the show, and never saw anything?

Yes, took me a while to find the page but it got suspended as soon as the panel voting stopped.

I went to inplay betting and it was at the very bottom of the list.

Strange, I checked a few times (during the show, not during the voting) and it was definitely never on there. Oddschecker wasn't showing any odds from Bet365 for it either. Maybe the Spanish Bet365 doesn't allow betting on Eurovision. Or on entertainment markets in general, I'm sure there used to be a "Specials" option in amongst all the list of sports, not seen it for a while though.

Strange, I checked a few times (during the show, not during the voting) and it was definitely never on there. Oddschecker wasn't showing any odds from Bet365 for it either. Maybe the Spanish Bet365 doesn't allow betting on Eurovision. Or on entertainment markets in general, I'm sure there used to be a "Specials" option in amongst all the list of sports, not seen it for a while though.

It was the outright winner page RC, the odds were changing during the show and panel voting.

Back