1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Fabio gone.........

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by winrew, Feb 8, 2012.

1. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I accept the apology.....I'm not accepting the love :lookaround
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Thats been done Yorkie and we're still shit.
    I would love to blame the playstation etc but fact of the matter is we were still shite even b4 every kid locked themselves in the bedroom.
  3. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

yep he has improved since suarez was out on his ban
  4. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

We won in '66 because we were at home, lets face it, same as we nearly got there in '96

Dont tell me, English managers :lol
  5. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Nothing to apologise for Punt anyway, we obviously fucking care because we're arguing about it
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

yeah.... but accept my love, man :frown
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

8. suirthing

suirthing Member

Just goes to show the power black people now have in England, a black man from Peckham has essentially given the England captain and the manager the boot! and the rest of the English stand around and applaud him!
  9. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Sorry, I wasn't accusing you specifically, I was just speaking in general terms :thumb

But more to the point perhaps, whose fault is it our managers aren't good enough? Think some of the blame has to lie with the TV coverage of the game - becoming a pundit and talking shite on the television is an easier option nowadays for the ex-pros who want to stay in the game, rather than looking to get into management or coaching.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

Who do you want as manager btw Swoop :unsure
  11. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Del Boys not black :unsure

If John Terrys guilty of what hes accused then he should be given the boot. The other thing is that Capello going obviously suits Capello otherwise he wouldnt have done it.
  12. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Which goes back to my earlier point of the press being largely to blame. Like Sven or not, the press hounded him out, as they did Hoddle, as they Big Phil before he even took it
    Also the point I made about primadonna players not being nationalistic has been agreed with by Slick & winrew since....come back yorkie :lookaround

No idea Punt tbh, its a sorry state of affairs. I'd love an English manager tbh, if i thought any of them were good enough
  13. Yorkieacer

Anyone reckon Jose or even Fergie might take it just for one tourney?
  14. Yorkieacer

With 1 tourney i obviously mean the Euro's only
  15. keemanan

keemanan Manchester City Premier League Winners 2011/12

No Yorkie, no we dont.

As said it's the players that are to blame for us being shit, Rooney was awful in the WC, cos he was fukin brasses , so if Twitcher can actually get them to play to their full potential then I'll back him. That full potential should get us out of the group but eliminated in the quarters.
  16. traeth

traeth Moderator

Punter likes this.