• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Football betting Fri 14th Feb to 17th Feb 2020

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-13_15-23-31.png
    upload_2020-2-13_15-23-31.png
    18 KB · Views: 517
Wolves v Leicester draw @ 3.25
Gills @ 2.25
Fleetwood v Peterborough draw @ 3.3
Leeds v Bristol C draw @ 4.75
Plymouth @ 2.25

Wolves X @ 3.25
Southamton X @ 3.75
Villa X @ 3.75
Chelsea X @ 3.60
Birmingham X @ 3.60

GL

Fleetwood @ 3.30 Draw
Oxford @ 3.25 Draw
Oldham @ 3.50 Draw
Mallorca @ 3.20 Draw
Ebbsfleet @ 3.10 Draw

Wolves score what looks like a legitimate goal from a short corner only for VAR to go back about 3 or 4 plays to spot the wolves player that the short corner was played to was a fraction of an ankle offside even though he was playing the ball backwards back to the corner taker.
No advantage whatsoever was gained and like I said VAR is becoming fcuking ridiculous, not only is it ruining the game it's also killing the paying fans experience, that goal would have opened up the game and made it a more exciting match than the 0-0 bore draw it became.

United look slightly overpriced to me, more so now It looks like 5th place might guarantee a CL spot.
Not so confident they'll win as I'm thinking draw but at Odds on Chelsea could be worth a lay.

Bolton 1 @ 3.40
Chelsea X @ 3.60
Port Vale 1 @ 2.90
Bristol City 2 @ 9.50
Notts County 1 @ 2.00

Loads of non league games off, if anyone's backed anything in those games, check if you need to post a replacement

Wolves score what looks like a legitimate goal from a short corner only for VAR to go back about 3 or 4 plays to spot the wolves player that the short corner was played to was a fraction of an ankle offside even though he was playing the ball backwards back to the corner taker.
No advantage whatsoever was gained and like I said VAR is becoming fcuking ridiculous, not only is it ruining the game it's also killing the paying fans experience, that goal would have opened up the game and made it a more exciting match than the 0-0 bore draw it became.
Thanks.
Did not watch the game nor read the report hence my ignorance.

Back