1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Free Cash Komp week 10, 6 - 8th October 2017

Discussion in 'FREE CASH KOMP 2017/18' started by Punter, Oct 2, 2017.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Week 10 latest odds:

Winrew 6.95 (Woking, Harrogate, Bradford, Wycombe)
    Nawoo 6.65 (Bromley, Woking, Grimsby)
    Rcgills 2.95 (Oxford, Exeter) with Gills to come
    Kegman 2.82 (Dover, Crusaders, Fleetwood)
    Traeth 2.77 (Wrexham, Belgium)
    Punter 1.9 (TNS, Luton, Holland)
    Newman 1.8 (Exeter)
    Slick 1.43 (Newport, Greece)
    ODM 0.25 (Holland) with draw in Slovenia to come
    Howson 0
    Topdog 0
    Kristobal - NO PICKS SUBMITTED
  2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Gills a loser for me, just that Slovenia v Scotland game to come, then I'll sort out the table.
  3. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Week 10 scores

Winrew 6.95 (Woking, Harrogate, Bradford, Wycombe)
    Nawoo 6.65 (Bromley, Woking, Grimsby)
    Rcgills 2.95 (Oxford, Exeter) with Gills to come
    Kegman 2.82 (Dover, Crusaders, Fleetwood)
    Traeth 2.77 (Wrexham, Belgium)
    ODM 2.65 (Holland, draw in Slovenia)
    Punter 1.9 (TNS, Luton, Holland)
    Newman 1.8 (Exeter)
    Slick 1.43 (Newport, Greece)
    Howson 0
    Topdog 0
    Kristobal - NO PICKS SUBMITTED

Week 10 table:

1. ODM 53.12
    2. Topdog 32.44
    3. Traeth 31.93
    4. Winrew 31.34
    5. Nawoo 30.73
    6. Newman 30.62
    7. Rcgills 30.45
    8. Kegman 24.93
    9. Punter 22.10
    10. Howson 18.67
    11. Slick 18.00
    12. Kristobal 4.89

Top weekly scorer: ODM 17.44pts (week 8)

Well done to Winrew, who top scores for the 2nd week in a row to continue his surge up the table. Good score for Nawoo too, which moves him up a couple of places.

At the other end, Kristobal is cut further adrift after not posting any picks this week.

Check your scores
    slick and newman200 like this.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well the Welsh didn't remain as the best team in these parts for long. Looks like we're all fucking shite. Looks like they'll be joining Scotland cheering for whoever is playing England next summer. This week promised so much for the "home nations" as well.
  5. Seen

Seen Moderator

Wales were fucking woeful tonight, like.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

International football is dire at the moment, everybody seems to be losing interest in it, Qualifiers are becoming a waste of time too for the larger nations who never play each other anymore until the finals, may as well just let them go straight through and make some sort of summer competition up for the minnows to qualify.
    It'll give us something to watch alternate yrs between the World cup and Euros and stop these fcuking pointless interruptions of the domestic leagues.
  7. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

I don't know about that, Slick. Holland failed to qualify for Euro 2016 despite being increased to 24 teams, yet the likes of Albania (who not so long ago were considered whipping boys in international football), Iceland and Northern Ireland all made it. Holland almost certainly are going to fail to qualify for the World cup too, Argentina struggling as well, while Iceland have made it through, and Northern Ireland are in the playoffs. Albania put in another decent qualifying campaign although were never going to make it through a group with Italy and Spain. Even the Faroe Islands have picked up 9pts. I think there are definitely signs of things being shaken up a bit, with teams that once would have had no chance now being given a bit of hope.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

That's exactly why I would let them in, I'd much rather watch England v Holland or Argentina for example than England v Albania or Iceland , you want games to get the juices flowing again.
    The likes of Iceland and NI would still probably qualify in my mini summer qualifiers.