1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Here Goes Nothing

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Rushinrogan, Oct 27, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Could be a stalker I suppose, Yorkie have you ever fell out with anybody in the past?
  2. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

yorkie,Ive just read this and Im really really sorry you think Id take a dig at you.

Thats quite simply not the kind of person I am.When I said you might skew the results i was referring to your tendency to do accumulators!!!!
    If you had a big acca come in then that would surely skew your roi!!!

Whenever I say anything on here people always seem to deliberately put the worse possible interpretation on it .

Of course any other post I may have done in the past which would show that I am entirely sympathetic to people such as yorkie is CONVENIENTLY ignored.

My grandfather was a compulsive gambler.

As a result of that my father had an unbelievably shit childhood and was in turn a shit father to me and a shit husband to my mother.

If there anyone on here who is SO lacking in perception that they think it likely that the product of such circumstances would do what yorkie implies then I want to make it clear that I have nothing but contempt for you.

Of course most OTHER people on here take digs at yorkie but ,hey,presumably thats ok.

and NO ,I fucking well won't be reading any replies to this.

This is as fucking clear as I can make it.
  3. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

for fucks sake,Ive just remembered that I specifically asked yorkie NOT to infer anything from I wrote
  4. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
  5. Seen

Seen Moderator

6. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Not from New Zealand i havnt :lol There is that guy from youtube who leaves violent comments and should be locked up however he's not from New Zealand and this guy seems very different.
  7. Yorkieacer

Hotspur this comment here

Of course any other post I may have done in the past which would show that I am entirely sympathetic to people such as yorkie is CONVENIENTLY ignored.

Do you really think im a compulsive gambler really? I go days and days without betting at a time and when i do i do it as something to do and a hobbie, It's always fun on a saturday having a few beers whilst watching the scores. It's my version of doing the lottery, When i bet i dont bet to win money although thats a plus when/if i do i bet for my own entertainment and reading up on stats etc is a good thing for me to do whilst im sat at work with nothing to do.
  8. Seen

Seen Moderator

Yorkie's more of a bored gambler than a compulsive one, hotpsur. As long as he's not stealing from others to fund his habit then there's no problem, surely?
  9. Yorkieacer

Heck i would never ever do that at all :embarassed
  10. Rushinrogan

Rushinrogan Member

@ Onedunme
    Your comments have cut me to the quick. I am a shy and sensitive fellow who is loathed to bad mouth anyone. I have taken you message on board and vowed never to bad mouth, slander, belittle, humiliate or generally be rude to anyone or thing ever again.
    I am totally embarrassed that it's thought that i have offended anyone and have given myself a dozen swift uppercuts . I hope that puts your mind at ease you little bastard...!
    As for being an old face, you are correct. My face is old due to my advancing years. To ease Yorkies mind i'm sure admin can check my isp to confirm my location.
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well that's all OK then. Group hug. :beer

All seems to be well with the world with the exception of hotspur who appears to be intent on falling out with himself for some reason:thinking

hotspur, I love you man but if you're going to do the old big scene and storm off routine just fucking do it will you and we'll see you when you've had a bit of time away and are ready to dip your toe back into betnod.

You'll always be welcome back (by some at least):thumb
  12. Yorkieacer

Okay mods fire away is he in new zealand?
  13. winrew

winrew GILF

ISP...

bitstream.orcon.net.nz
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

That's fine then As we all know that it is absolutely impossible to disguise your IP address, I hope that's an end to the matter.
  15. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

But how do we know Komp didn't get lost on his way to Thailand?
  16. Rushinrogan

Rushinrogan Member

Mr Onedunme, your thinly veiled accusation that i disguise my isp is intolerable. I have never heard of "Masking or "Proxies".
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Neither have I.
  18. Punter

Punter Moderator

Now then, now then..

[​IMG]
  19. slick

slick Administrator

My first thoughts were Get1n but when Rushy posted 5 or 6 winners on the bounce I thought no fcuking chance.

By the way his isp is from NZ and has been since he signed up.
  20. Yorkieacer

Only one person i know from new zealand actually who was on Betfair but i cant remember his name off there saying that was a couple of years ago now hence why i forgot.