1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Hereford FC

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Punter, Dec 4, 2017.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Had me confused there for a minute, Kegman, I was wondering how the hell Hereford drawing with Darlington reminded you of that :lol
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Same here, as a kid I was always told they were pronounced 'Niece' , don't think I've ever heard them pronounced 'Nice'

No need to apologise Punt, I think we were all half expecting that result, always happens:lol
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

“Neice” buscuita for me too but I wouldnt be surprised if they’d changed it.

Nestle was “nessel” but now it’s a pan-european market it’s pronounced “ness ley” as it always should have been to be fair.

Now we’re learning that good old Ikea is really promounced Ickier.

The world is changing every day
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

Have you forgiven me yet?

I've had a punt on the mighty whites, tomorrow.

Take a look at the form and tell me why Hereford should be such big outsiders against our local rivals...

Capture.PNG

cap1.PNG

Admittedly, i'm going on our home form but since i last posted we've only played away once and that was a 1-0 defeat at league leaders Bradford PA.

A few changes have been made in that time, a few new players in, a couple returning and a few naff ones out the door. We're on the move.

Since that draw at Darlington we have played at home 4 times, winning all of them. We beat Alfreton, then knocked Billericay Town out of the cup (they were 2nd in the National league South, at the time). We then beat Kiddie (6th at the time) and Chester (4th at the time).

This game is more difficult as it's an away fixture and a bit of a grudge match, but speaking to someone who goes to every home game today, he thinks we have a good chance and was amazed when i told him we were priced at 11/2.

The fact that it's away doesn't worry me too much though. We have been allocated 1,800 tickets, the last time i looked we'd sold 1400 of them. The crowd will be half and half (ish), but i know we'll be alot louder.

I'm not suggesting you follow, but if you are looking for another bet, then there appears to be some value based on the current form of both teams here (though for some reason Kiddie are blue across oddschecker, tonight).

75% my stake on Double Chance @ 2.62
    25% my stake on Outright win @ 11/2
    Kegman likes this.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Couldn't even get a draw against 10 men!
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Unlucky mate, cracking write up:thumb
    Punter likes this.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

slick likes this.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

Been to 3 games already this season. Watched them lose everyone of them lol. It wont stop me from going again though, i'm there for the season.

Capture.PNG

It looks like we're in trouble but i'm confident it's only a matter of time before we start climbing the table. We've put in some ok performances but results haven't gone our way. We've missed two penalties at crucial times and we've had players joining us and other poor trialists sent packing. Things are going to improve and if you see us at any price around 7/4 or more, then we should be worth considering.
    slick, rcgills and Topdog like this.