1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Horse Racing Bets 5th April 2022

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by SAMOAN, Apr 4, 2022.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

1.30 Pontefract - CHIELLINI and JUNGLEY - Pair of decent looking newcomers at 14's and 25's respectively.

1.42 Toulouse - TIRSO DE MOLINA - Outrun his 40/1 odds on debut 4th and should improve for that at 7's.

2.17 Toulouse - MA NOSTALGIE - Last 5 all pretty decent and dangerous getting weight all round at 8's

2.52 Toulouse - BAILEY'S DIAMANT - Handicapper gives this one a chance at 7's

3.45 Saint Cloud - BLACK TRACK - Shade disappointing lately, but nicely weighted at 16's.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

100 First time handicap run for Alsithee 2pt ew 20/1 3 places and Magna Moralia is on a winable mark and has a capable jockey aboard tomorrow 2pts ew 9/1 3 places

130 2 x turf debuts, Riptide 2pt ew 14/1 and Liangel Hope and a jockey/trainer combination who were only denied a treble today by a nose.

205 Cornerstone Lad. i've backed at 5/1 but is now 7/2 so I'm going to ignore it for the purposes of this thread.

240 Fishable is one of my tracker horses. 1pt ew 12/1 and I'm also on Racing Country in first time tongue tie 1pt ew 33/1

315 Two in this race, first race for new yard and first time in a handicap Panama City 1pt ew 16/1 (and drifting) and 2pt win Buckshaw Village after wind surgery 2pt win 7/1

425 Royal Advice. Down to its lowest rating but with an excellent claimer on board and running further than it has before, worth a punt at 1pt ew 28/1 4 places skybet
  3. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

12.10 Vaal - TWICE AS WILD - Fair chance on recent form at 6's.
  4. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

1.20 Vaal - ATOMIC BLONDE - On the premises lately with lots of 4th's and 5th's. Form from last time boosted by the 2nd winning and not sure AB should be 14's.

3.05 Vaal - DIAMONDS N DOLLARS and WILLOW LANE - Both capable sorts on a going day and both available at 12's.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

50/1 winner yesterday, 20/1 winner on the first race today. I love the flat season lol
  6. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Wins for Twice as Wild, Chiellini and Willow Lane. Bailey's Diamont was beaten a neck over in Toulouse and goes down as an unlucky loser.
    ONEDUNME likes this.