1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Horse Racing Bets Saturday 24th October

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by Punter, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

I've just been in the Racing Post for an hour, looking for a bet tomorrow.
    Excluding the Amateur Tarts race at the end, i've gone for the 7 other Races at Newbury.

E/W Super Heinz...

Capture.PNG

I particularly like ROYAL RESERVE in the 2nd race and ACCLIO in the 7th race. Both are good e/w chances at those odds, based on latest form, so i've added e/w singles and an e/w double here.

GL all.
  2. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Good Luck Punt. Unsurprisingly, gone for an outsiders day and a " Boil Over " in the Cheltenham Bumper would be appreciated -

1:20 Newbury - MALMOOSA - Stables can improve for a run, so not unduly worried about this one's midfield debut. Certainly bred to do much better.

3:55 Cheltenham - HINXWORTH - Winning Pointer and very nicely related. Tough race for rules debut, but bypassing Bumpers and immediately starts at a trip. 10 runners, but 3 of them are at 100's, so not the worst race for an EW bet.

5:15 Leopardstown - MAGISTRAL - Useful when with John Gosen, but did miss a lot of time through injury. Not much on stable debut, but then not beaten far when sent over to Ayr. That was much more like it and EW shout at 33's with a useful claimer booked.

8:10 Chelmsford - TABLA - Showed a bit in Maidens, but way too keen on h'cap debut. Had a nice break to freshen up and should be capable of better, especially at this trip.

5:40 Cheltenham - Competitive race, wih 4 previous winners present, but happy to oppose all under penalty. Gone with the following 3, all at big prices -

VIVAS ( Much improved on 2nd start and represents a decent Bumper stable )
    COLIN'S SISTER ( Nicely bred sort and ran OK on debut. Better ground today and yard does well in this sphere )
    WHERE'S CHERRY ( Same trainer as CS and again hinted at promise on debut. Cetainly bred to be decent )
    Punter likes this.
  3. beamer

beamer Moderator

Newbury 4.40. Trixie malone . Win @ 3/1

Rain has come at the perfect time for this horse who looks sure to lead with The other front runner Maggie Pink unlikely to handle the ground.

Certainly looks to be on that upward curve thing.
  4. beamer

beamer Moderator

Newbury 5.20. Todd W&P @ 17.0

Fair form, handles cut and decent jockey. Hopefully will see this out better than a few others