1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Horse Racing Bets Sunday 17th December 2017

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by SAMOAN, Dec 17, 2017.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

9.50 Sha Tin - ZILONG - Just time to sneak this one in for the last over in Hong Kong. Back off a break for Hong Kong debut, but nicely enough bred and was a 2 time winner over in Australia. Tough introduction to the Country in Class 2 company and this is reflected by the 101 available on the tote. Does have the plum draw though, so not a complete no - hoper.
  2. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

9.50 Sha Tin - LITTLE DRAGON and HAPPY AGILITY are also " rags " that I think can go well. Small EW on each.
  3. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

11.20 Scottsville - Top 2 in the betting ( Divine Path & Good Buddy ) are both on their official debuts ( GB has the benefit of having had a barrier trial ) and whilst could make a case for both, not for me at 11/8 and 15/8 respectively. Playing 3 at bigger prices instead in what is a quite rare 4f contest -

MASTER SILVA ( From the first crop of sire Master Of My Fate and certainly bred for the job at 16's )
    MYSTICAL SON ( Very green on debut and ought to be capable of better at 25's )
    DEXTER ( Middling price on debut and jockey booking suggested they might have something. Did show speed before fading badly and hopefully can last home better today at 66's )
  4. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

HA Rattled home for 2nd, beaten half a length.

1 Pingwu Spark 39/20F
    2 Happy Agility 56/1
    3 Baba Mama 11/1
  5. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

11.55 Scottsville - BE MY BABY - Poor form in both starts to date, but bred to do better and blinkers added, so a big step forward at 80's is not impossible.

12.35 Scottsville - No bet in this one, but will be looking at BLAZE OF SILK. Forecast to go off at 50's plus, but massively shorter on the early prices at 5's. Certainly nicely enough bred, but the stable is not one of the bigger ones and don't generally get 3yo debutante winners. First show will be interesting and one worth noting whatever the result as someone obviously thinks something of the horse.

1.05 Scottsville - ROOT BEER - Promising debut at a huge price and priced a bit differently today at 6's. Natural improvement sees this go close.

1.40 Scottsville - THE MONEY MAN - Nice run off a break last time and weighted to go very well at 9's.

2.50 Scottsville - HEART OF A LEGEND - Relative newcomer to the region, but holds solid form elsewhere and will enjoy being back at 6f today. Fair EW shout at 10's
  6. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Win for TMM and places for RB and HOAL