1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Horse racing Saturday 8th October

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by SAMOAN, Oct 8, 2016.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

2.20 Newmarket - TEXTURED - Well behind Muthmira latest, but earlier showed ability and with just 3 runs to his name, still has potential for top connections.

5.00 Chepstow - A GOOD SKIN - Back off a break, but finished second in last year´s Kim Muir off only 1lb lower so interesting with Adrian Heskin booked.

5.40 Newcastle - LA BACOUETTEUSE - Might just be done at 11, but gets the trip and race may just be run to suit.

5.55 Fairyhouse - CALM CHAOS - Nicely bred newcomer and the stable does well in this sphere and can get one ready
  2. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

4.10 Newmarket - MY REWARD - The " Ces " has been a good race for me and hoping this one has been campaigned with this in mind. Certainly interesting to me at 80's.

4.15 Fairyhouse - STEAMBOAT QUAY and SECRETS SAFE - SQ looks a worthy FAV and SS has EW potential at 14's.

5.05 Limerick - MUBTAKER and CRYSTALISING - Can give both an EW squeak at 50's.