1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Horse Selections

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by Marc, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Marc

Marc New Member

Hi lads I'm new to this forum and have only ever been a member of one forum so this is all new to me. It looks like ye start new threads so this is my one. Remove it if I'm in the wrong, anyway here goes.

Thomas Edison - 12.55 Leopardstown

Call Back - 1.05 Sedgefield

Apache Drums - 3.35 Leopardstown

Big Water - 4.20 Sedgefield
  2. suirthing

suirthing Member

Hello Marc and welcome, will be at the horses myself today with some serious racing at Leopardstown.

12.55 , I am with you all the way with Thomas Edison, looks like a battle between him and Double Double, but Thomas Edison is the Nap allround today, (will prob be very skinny price later)

1.25, Flemstar for me in this one, ran well in his last 2 runs over fences and he is in form and getting better, 2/1 with Bet 365. Blackstairsmountain is fav but not a fan of this horse at all, has left me down to many times in the past :-(

1.55, Luke's Benefit, Lightly weighted (9-10) consistent type. 10/3 bet 365, (4/1 with Paddy Scour)

3.05, Touch Back, Make Your Mark looks the stand out horse in this race, but going for a bit of each way value (8/1 Bet 365) in this race and the form of Touch Back stands out won a bumper and then he won nicely at this track a month ago, a good pilot also in AP McCoy.

2.30, Hurricane Fly, The obvious :) thought of as the best hurdler since Istabraq, 6 career Grade 1 wins, Champion Hurdle last year included, best jockey in the World onboard too!...so justified money on fav, but its a brave man bets on a money on shot that has had a lay off.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

A very warm welcome to you Marc. :beer

For those of you who don't know, Marc is one of our opponents to be feared in the inter-forum challenge.:duh
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Sedgefield off
  5. Marc

Marc New Member

Thomas Edison was a NR and with Sedgefield off that leaves the Nap Apache Drums to run and was 12/1 when posting last night, now 13/2 third favourite.
  6. suirthing

suirthing Member

12.55 , I am with you all the way with Thomas Edison, looks like a battle between him and Double Double, but Thomas Edison is the Nap allround today, (will prob be very skinny price later) Non Runner

1.25, Flemstar for me in this one, ran well in his last 2 runs over fences and he is in form and getting better, 2/1 with Bet 365. Blackstairsmountain is fav but not a fan of this horse at all, has left me down to many times in the past :-(. Winner Alright, Winner Alright.

1.55, Luke's Benefit, Lightly weighted (9-10) consistent type. 10/3 bet 365, (4/1 with Paddy Scour) Not Placed, 4th :-(

3.05, Touch Back, Make Your Mark looks the stand out horse in this race, but going for a bit of each way value (8/1 Bet 365) in this race and the form of Touch Back stands out won a bumper and then he won nicely at this track a month ago, a good pilot also in AP McCoy. Not Placed, 7th :-(

2.30, Hurricane Fly, The obvious :) thought of as the best hurdler since Istabraq, 6 career Grade 1 wins, Champion Hurdle last year included, best jockey in the World onboard too!...so justified money on fav, but its a brave man bets on a money on shot that has had a lay off. Won very easy @ 4/5, Best priced for Champion Hurdle, Evns @ Corals, Hills & PP
  7. Marc

Marc New Member

Lanarkshire - 3.05 Wolverhampton

Mark Johnston has farmed this race in recent years and I see no reason why this one can't do the job for him on debut.