1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I Know The Score 2014/15 - Paid Entry

Discussion in 'Superbru Predictor competition.' started by Punter, Jul 28, 2014.

1. newman200

newman200 OTC

I think NOT
    Punter likes this.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

I'd expect Liverpool to score a few more too Punt considering Southampton have sold the crown Jewels and struggling to get a full squad together, plus the best of the rest are pissed off they haven't been allowed to go.

That should make sure Liverpool get twatted lol.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

I agree with what you're saying but they did do us at Anfield last season. I'm sticking with the one goal margin.

...and i'll be top by 5 o'clock :D
  4. newman200

newman200 OTC

Mr Punter,
    I have been more than damn cheeky by using your week 1 predictions as bait for a new military mini-league that I've just opened.
    I placed them on the ARRSE forum and asked if anybody could do better!

I'm a former squaddie who has kept in touch with some of my old Corps colleagues. If there are any former military servicemen on this site who want to compete, the code is FD2B7-XYU for The NAAFI Bar

So Mr Punter I will await the outcome and pass on any remarks to your predictions.
    Cheers
    Tom
    Punter likes this.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

No problem Mr Newman200

When i posted them up i knew i was there to be shot at! Though any harsh remarks about me and my scores from your men ... i'll have to puff their lips for being cheeky. I'm a black belt you know!.....Karaoke

I was an army cadet for two weeks, would this allow me to join your league?

Can your pal Stevestar log in ok now?
  6. newman200

newman200 OTC

When i posted them up i knew i was there to be shot at! Though any harsh remarks about me and my scores from your men ... i'll have to puff their lips for being cheeky. I'm a black belt you know!.....Karaoke
    That beats my black belt in Origami
    I was an army cadet for two weeks, would this allow me to join your league?
    Punt, you would be more than welcome and would be No 2.

Can your pal Stevestar log in ok now?
    Yes, I believe so but will confirm with him.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

Cheers, just joined.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Punter - I've found the Malvern mini league but in "type" it says "private - closed" and I can't see where to enter the code.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

Capture.PNG

You should be able to enter the code right at the bottom there?
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Done. Pm me with your address if you want me to send a cheque - or if Swoops is sorting out a race meeting in the next 2 months I can hand it over in person - up to you mate
  11. slick

slick Administrator

Can't see you in the BPL league ODM, have you entered all the codes?
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yay.. ODM has entered the competition! A serious contender even for a first timer!

BallBag! I was expecting a badge with a Ram on it! Not that Utd shite! Grrr! :)

That's just the free comp you've entered ODM, no prize money there. I'll message you with the codes for the paid leagues.

Is Swoop's still alive btw?
  13. slick

slick Administrator

Don't like those little arrow things when putting in the score, wtf is that all about.
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

Not sure, i entered my scores a week ago and it was still the same? Maybe work in progress?
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

One more thing to mention, If i can get a minimum of 17 entrants in the paid league a further chance to win money will be added.

£50 will become available by way of the highest score in any one week, over the season.

Basically, you can be out of the running in the comps but still land the prize by having one great week.
  16. slick

slick Administrator

How many did we have in it last year Punt?
  17. Punter

Punter Moderator

14, but i'm losing 3 due to them losing their jobs. Got at least 4 to joining up from work too, they've not entered yet but said they will before the comp starts.
  18. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

It's for people who are too lazy to type a couple of numbers for the score predictions. You can use the arrows to count up or down (although strangely it does let you use the down arrow when it's already showing 0, meaning you can predict a minus score for a team :thinking)
  19. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Have you checked your scores are still there, Punter? I could've sworn I did mine a week or so ago, but they're not there now.
  20. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yeah still there RC, thanks.

Sometimes it's easy to forget submit scores at the bottom, did you definitely cluck submit? There again it does give you a reminder so i'm guessing you did?