1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I Know The Score 2015/16 - Paid Entry

Discussion in 'Superbru Predictor competition.' started by Punter, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good to see you both battling it out up there.

It's turning in to a close run thing with just 7 gameweeks to go. I wouldn't want to make too many predictions but it's certainly turning into an interesting league. 4 of the top 8 are in the CL semi finals. Having looked again they are in 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th as i type.

A League and Champions League double is still a possibility but in reality it's a 12/1 shot.

You watch some rotten bugger come and beat your score on the last day RC!
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

Some good predictions about this week. Rcgills hits an impressive 8 out 10 correct outcomes and top scores with 155pts. Nice one Rc :clap

Just 6 weeks to go, £360 still in the pots, anyone in the top 6 can win it imo.

CL Semi final 2nd legs next week too. Good luck chaps.

Betnod Premier League Table. Gameweek 30

cap1.PNG cap2.PNG

Rcgills leads the way for the £50 highest score prize, with 175pts from 10 fixtures in Gameweek 11
  3. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Cheers Punter. 6 weeks left for anyone who wants to try and take that overall top score away from me. Slightly bigger chance this coming game week, as there are 11 fixtures. Although having said that they look tricky, only 2 I'd be confident in using as a banker.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

I now make you odds on @ 4/7 to hold on to it Rc
    rcgills likes this.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Nice one RC.
    Lucky escape for Howson too by the looks of it seeing the 2nd leg is next week, when I first saw his score I thought he had buggered it up.
    rcgills likes this.
  6. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

I think I'd better start hoping for a few strange results in the next couple of days, as otherwise that highest weekly score is going to get smashed.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Deeeeesaster for me in all comps this weekend, funny thing is I managed to predict 7 out of 10 IKTS results and still got a shit score.
    Banker bonus has gone aswell, I was tinkering with the idea of not playing it this weekend but greed got the better of me.
  8. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Oh well, I hung on there for as long as I could. 5 weeks to try and win it back again.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Lot of fixtures in gameweek 32 so there's every chance.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

FFS I was convinced i'd filled my scores in and had Palace to beat Norwich 1-0 as my banker. Maybe i forgot to click submit or something?? Bollocks.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

And you still scored more than me, I wish I hadn't filled the fcukers in now lol.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

I meant to add, that also happened to a few lads in work in the past, they were adamant they had filled them in but I just put it down to them being dilatory cnuts.
  13. Punter

Punter Moderator

I must of forgot?? I was expecting to see 100+ pts.

Banker chip on the Palace v Everton game now then lol.
  14. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Bonehead's 205pts the new score to beat then :clap
    Punter likes this.
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Aye well done bonehead.
    Piss poor showing from me this weekend, if everything goes to form like it has been doing this yr I'll finish fcuking fourth 5 points off third place.
    Punter likes this.
  16. Punter

Punter Moderator

Champions League Semi Final - Results

Andrew Symmonds (+95 + 10) = 105 v Bonehead50 (+60 +205) = 265
    Kegman71 (0 -45) = -45 v Howson (+40 +35) = 75

Congratulations to Bonehead and Howson who will play off in gameweek 36 in the CL Final :clap

Bonehead's top score of 205pts not only moves him up the the table into 2nd, it also puts him in pole position to land the highest score in any one week prize. In the hunt for 3 top prizes, what a time to strike! Well done that man! :clap

Betnod Premier League Table
    Gameweek 31

cap1.PNG cap2.PNG

Bonehead50 leads the way for the £50 highest score prize, with 205pts from 11 fixtures in Gameweek 31
    rcgills likes this.
  17. newman200

newman200 OTC

I have never met BoneHead (he is brother of my mate SteveStar), but I've been competing against him on Predictor for a few years.
    Every year he languishes mid-table until the final few weeks and then bursts into correctly predicting mind boggling scores. And he is doing it again this season.
    A couple of years ago he was hundreds of points behind leader (me) and in two consecutive weeks secured over 400 points more than anybody else and won the mini-league with points to spare.
    Am I right in thinking he has already won a small prize already this season.
    Anyway good luck to the guy. He is not in the best of health so we cannot really complain.
  18. Punter

Punter Moderator

He's Guaranteed £40 from the CL pot, but if he can win it (£90), win the league (£100) and keep hold of the high score (£50), he would scoop £240.

Others will have their say though, there's still 5 in the title race, Howson is no mug in the CL final and there are 15 fixtures this weekend which could see the high score get beat again.
  19. Punter

Punter Moderator

Some big scores this week, none big enough to take boneheads highest score but some good scores all the same. Well done to The Old Tomcat and Action Dan, who both hit this weeks highest score with 155pts. Well done gents :clap

Just 4 weeks left and the title race is really hotting up now with the chasing pack gaining ground on the leader, this week. Good luck to you all.

cap1.PNG cap2.PNG

Bonehead50 leads the way for the £50 highest score prize, with 205pts from 11 fixtures in Gameweek 31
    newman200, slick and rcgills like this.
  20. slick

slick Administrator

I have a feeling Action Dan has kidnapped Lawro, he's come from nowhere to wiping the floor with most of us these last few weeks.
    He's such a nice fella though I don't have the heart to approach him about his new cheating tactics:baby
    Punter likes this.