1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I Know The Score 2015/16 - Paid Entry

Discussion in 'Superbru Predictor competition.' started by Punter, Jul 5, 2015.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Call me unsporting if you will, but despite having backed Liverpool to win 2-1, I was glad they didn't get the winner, a few people up around the top had Liverpool 2-1 as their banker. I would've been worse off with a correct score than I was with a wrong result.

Has anyone actually got their banker bonus intact after this weekend's results?
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

Liverpool are Shite, Brendan Rodgers is clutching at more straws than a wanking scarecrow.

Kegs has his bonus intact. There cant be many more. I was daft enough to put mine on Sunderland.
  3. newman200

newman200 OTC

In The Golden Parrot every one of us lost our Bonus - I placed it on a 2-1 win for Liverpool on Sunday's fixtures.
    Saturday night I went to bed very happy with my overnight score - and then 24 hours later lost everything.
    Blast and bum.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I'm so glad Rodgers is shite, he saved me getting a battering this week.
    Like RC, even though I had Liverpool to win, them getting beat was the best thing that could have happened under the circumstances.
  5. ActionDan

ActionDan New Member

Big issue anyone :help
    Punter and slick like this.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

lol, nice one Dan.
    I've left your quid with Howson, you actually won this weeks works comp with the grand total of Nil Poi.

If you're feeling generous then let him keep it to buy a pot Noodle for the wife and kids,
  7. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

That last minute goal by Mata for United has done me and Newman a massive favour, it's going to be close for those top spots going into tomorrow's games.
  8. newman200

newman200 OTC

The League stage of the LEAGUE CUP ends tomorrow and interesting it is.
    The top two players have a play off in Gameweek 10, but with just one game to play - WBA v Everton - there are five players in the hunt for the money.
    So I say to them all - good luck.

upload_2015-9-27_20-52-17.png
  9. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

You're too modest, Newman, you're not completely out of it yet with 270pts in 6th. You're going to need to land a correct score, but if you do and those at the top slip up, you're in with an outside chance. You can only tie with Slick, but the 2nd place is up for grabs still.
    Punter likes this.
  10. newman200

newman200 OTC

You are totally correct Reggie. I hadn't thought along those lines.
    But in truth the top two will be from the top 5 - I'll wager your mortgage on it that I'm right. (joking, only joking)
    Punter likes this.
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good Luck to you all :thumb

I tend to agree with you Tomcat, it can happen but i've got you down as a 80/1 chance to win the final. Great score this week btw.
    newman200 likes this.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

I committed a cardinal sin on Friday night in that I changed one of my selections:banghead
    I changed my banker bonus from Liverpool to Chelsea, If I had kept it as it was I would have been in the final now, dickhead I am.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

Also I don't know if this effects Newman or not but I haven't played my guarantee chip yet so the least I can get is 0 points in tonights game, that doesn't rule out any of the top 5 mind in that portion of the League Newman has posted up.

I see RC is steamrollering up the league. Nice one.
    Punter likes this.
  14. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

I changed my prediction on the Watford v Palace game from 0-1 to 1-1 on Saturday :banghead. Mind you, I've changed my prediction on tonight's game half a dozen times too, I've been on just about every score going at some point :lol. Looking at everyone's predictions, I make it that any kind of draw puts me and Slick in the final. A WBA win will leave everything as it is (well, -10 for everyone bar Slick). The rest of the top 6 are all on an Everton win.
  15. newman200

newman200 OTC

Forecasts WBA v Everton for top five players:
    Slick 1-1, BoneHead 0-1, Ben 1-2, Reggie 2-2, Ian 0-2.
  16. newman200

newman200 OTC

WBA 1-0 Everton !!!!
    Half time
  17. newman200

newman200 OTC

55 min
    WBA 2-0 Everton
    Looks like all top 6 teams got this forecast wrong.
    Situation same as at start of game perhaps!!
  18. newman200

newman200 OTC

A minute later and now WBA 2-1 Everton
    Wayhay..
  19. Punter

Punter Moderator

Just for interest..

IN RUNNING BET: RCgills to make the final, £10 @ 7/2, Skybet.
    rcgills likes this.
  20. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

The way this 2nd half has gone, I think that equaliser has come too early, reckon Everton will win this now :unsure