1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I'm a Z list has been - Get Me Out of Here

Discussion in 'Special & Novelty Betting' started by ONEDUNME, Nov 13, 2011.

1. stereoman

stereoman Member

First elimination odds:

Stephanie Powers 2/1 (Ladbrokes)
    Emily Scott 7/2 (Bet365/Sky Bet)
    Crissy Rock 9/2 (Bet365/Boylesports/Paddy Power/Sky Bet/William Hill)
    Fatima Whitbread 5/1 (Ladbrokes/Paddy Power/Sky Bet)
    Sinitta 8/1 (Bet365/Boylesports/Ladbrokes)
    Lorraine Chase 14/1 (Bet365/Boylesports/Ladbrokes)
    Jessica-Jane Clement 16/1 (Bet365/Sky Bet)
    Pat Sharp 20/1 (Bet365/Ladbrokes)
    Willie Carson 22/1 (Bet365)
    Antony Cotton 33/1 (general)
    Dougie Poynter 50/1 (Bet365/Paddy Power/William Hill)
    Mark Wright 80/1 (Bet365)

Stephanie Powers has been nibbled at ever since this market was introduced but is still fairly easy to back. Fatima Whitbread and Pat Sharp other positive movers because they threw a strop at other contestants.

It's probably Stephanie Powers or Emily Scott first out though. I can't imagine in a 'vote to save' that either has any sort of fanbase.

OT: A bit odd that the first seven in the market are all female!
  2. stereoman

stereoman Member

Peter bloody Andre is going back into the jungle. He obviously needs the cash & has no imagination merely copying what his ex-wife Katie Price did.

Updated first elimination odds:

Stephanie Powers 8/11 (Boylesports/Coral/Ladbrokes)
    Fatima Whitbread 11/2 (Ladbrokes/Paddy Power/Sky Bet)
    Emily Scott 9/1 (Coral)
    Sinitta 10/1 (Coral)
    Crissy Rock 10/1 (Coral)
    Lorraine Chase 14/1 (Coral)
    Willie Carson 20/1 (Ladbrokes)
    Pat Sharp 20/1 (Boylesports/Ladbrokes)
    Jessica-Jane Clement 33/1 (Coral/Paddy Power)
    Antony Cotton 40/1 (Coral)
    Dougie Poynter 90/1 (Coral)
    Mark Wright 100/1 (Coral)

Stephanie goes into odds-on with Lorraine Chase a slight 'positive' mover with Willie Carson and Antony Cotton also bet on. Fatima Whitbread goes ahead of Emily Scott though as second favourite to be evicted first.

There is the 'Bed Bugs' Bushtucker trial which splits the twelve into two teams with the prize that one team of six has immunity from the first elimination though. It's already been filmed and the result presumably already leaked so mind how you go.
  3. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

is this shit still on? andre going in mmm to compete? sounds like baked beans to me
  4. stereoman

stereoman Member

5. stereoman

stereoman Member

6. stereoman

stereoman Member

Odds from WIlliam Hill -

Third Elimination: 11/8 Crissy Rock, 2/1 Lorraine Chase, 11/2 Emily Scott, 9/1 Pat Sharp, 9/1 Willie Carson, 14/1 Jessica-Jane Clement, 14/1 Fatima Whitbread, 33/1 Dougie Poynter, 66/1 Mark Wright, 66/1 Antony Cotton

I'm A Celeb Winner: 11/10 Mark Wright; 10/3 Antony Cotton; 4/1 Dougie Poynter; 10/1 Willie Carson; 14/1 Jessica-Jane Clement; 20/1 Lorraine Chase; 20/1 Fatima Whitbread; 20/1 Pat Sharp; 33/1 Crissy Rock; 50/1 Emily Scott
  7. stereoman

stereoman Member

8. Punter

Punter Moderator

Says the man who enjoys watching grown men grappling with each other in leotards.

I'm still enjoying it, not much else on at the mo'. I reckon Fatima's making a bit of a comeback, if i had to call it now i'd shout Mark Wright, Fatima Whitbread and Dougie Poynter as the 1,2 3.

I'd also shout Antony Cotton as being a bit of a prick.
  9. stereoman

stereoman Member

Odds from Sky Bet -

Fifth Elimination: 5/4 Emily Scott, 13/8 Crissy Rock, 7/1 Jessica-Jane Clement, 10/1 Willie Carson, 10/1 Fatima Whitbread, , 25/1 Dougie Poynter, 33/1 Antony Cotton, 50/1 Mark Wright.

I'm A Celeb Winner: 8/15 Mark Wright; 5/1 Antony Cotton; 6/1 Dougie Poynter; 14/1 Fatima Whitbread; 16/1 Willie Carson; 33/1 Jessica-Jane Clement; 66/1 Crissy Rock; 100/1 Emily Scott

I've no idea who's going next. The odds look about right though.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

2-5 now the favourite. He'd put me in profit in the outright market, i'm still hoping for a late rally from Fat's though :crossfingers
  11. stereoman

stereoman Member

Yeah, Mark looks very good to win it all. IAC gambles don't tend to go astray like 'Big Brother' ones occasionally do.

Jessica-Jane loses out to Willie to be the fifth evictee.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s100...ca-jane-clement-voted-off-im-a-celebrity.html

Odds from Sky Bet:

Sixth Elimination: 6/5 Emily Scott, 2/1 Crissy Rock, 7/1 Willie Carson, 7/1 Fatima Whitbread, 10/1 Antony Cotton, 40/1 Dougie Poynter, 66/1 Mark Wright.

I'm A Celeb Winner: 1/3 Mark Wright; 6/1 Dougie Poynter; 14/1 Antony Cotton; 20/1 Willie Carson; 20/1 Fatima Whitbread; 40/1 Crissy Rock; 66/1 Emily Scott
  12. stereoman

stereoman Member

Emily Scott gone ahead of Fatima Whitbread yesterday.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s100...ed-off-im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here.html

Only Crissy Rock can stop the Fatima Whitbread gamble for 'Top Female'. Do watch out for the odds movement. If Crissy Rock is being backed to go or survive then you know what Fatima Whitbread's fate is.

I suspect the Fatima gamble will be scuppered though as ITV's insiders probably have bet on Crissy Rock to be 'Top Female'. :cry

Of course, the gagsters will point out that if Crissy Rock goes then there's five blokes left in the jungle.

Odds from Sky Bet:

Seventh Elimination: 6/4 Crissy Rock, 6/4 Fatima Whitbread, 4/1 Willie Carson, 7/1 Antony Cotton, 33/1 Dougie Poynter, 50/1 Mark Wright.

I'm A Celeb Winner: 4/9 Mark Wright; 4/1 Dougie Poynter; 9/1 Antony Cotton; 16/1 Fatima Whitbread; 18/1 Willie Carson; 40/1 Crissy Rock

Dougie being backed ever so slightly. Could he be this year's Matt Willis/spoiler!?

OT1: Peter Andre will return to the jungle for ONE day. :ohwell

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s100...s-im-a-celebrity-return-confirmed-by-itv.html

OT2: John Thomson says Antony Cotton is a troublemaker.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s100...-coronation-street-co-star-antony-cotton.html
  13. Punter

Punter Moderator

Mark Wright 8/11 with Skybet now :eek Did he have a bad night? I missed tonights show.
    Any bookies doing forecast betting? I'm convinced this is between Wright and Whitbread!
  14. stereoman

stereoman Member

He was in the bottom two along with Crissy Rock so I assume that has something to do with it.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s100...ed-off-im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here.html

If Dougie's odds were 2/1 or less, I'd be concerned but he's 3/1+. Antony Cotton surely can't win but his odds are coming in ever so slighlty at 6s. Bad guys don't tend to win IAC. Dull and inoffensive folks who've had a monster gamble on them tend to do so. I don't think Fatima or Willie are factors here now.

I have a habit of suspecting the worst will happen but the Fatima Whitbread gamble to be 'Top Female' was landed. I don't think it was any accident but none of the other six were real challengers for 'popularity' but of course, it helped that those who were supporting Fatima early on were probably ringing those telephone lines like billyo to ensure their gamble was landed.
  15. stereoman

stereoman Member

Oh...Bettingzone have the answer:

1505: Mark Wright's odds of winning I'm A Celebrity have drifted following Dougie Poynter's heroic exploits during his 24th birthday bushtucker trial last night.

The TOWIE star is out to 4/5 to win the show with William Hill having been as short as 1/3 while Dougie is in to 5/2 second favourite from 4/1.

Mark was quiet on last night's show following the departure of Emily and Hills think the pair will waste no time in rekindling their romance upon leaving the jungle, offering 6/4 that they announce their relationship before Christmas Day.

With ITV’s tendency to follow jungle campmates after leaving the jungle, Hills go 4/1 about there being a show following the lives of the loved up pair starting in 2012.

"The Great British Public love a good love story and Mark and Emily could become the new Pete and Katie," said Hill’s spokesman Joe Crilly.

============

Odds from Sky Bet:

Eighth Elimination: 4/6 Willie Carson, 10/3 Fatima Whitbread, 5/1 Antony Cotton, 16/1 Mark Wright, 20/1 Dougie Poynter .

I'm A Celeb Winner: 4/5 Mark Wright; 7/2 Dougie Poynter; 6/1 Antony Cotton; 6/1 Fatima Whitbread; 12/1 Willie Carson
  16. stereoman

stereoman Member

Willie Carson goes ahead of Dougie Poynter.

Ninth Elimination: 4/6 Fatima Whitbread (Bet365), 7/2 Antony Cotton (Ladbrokes), 15/2 Dougie Poynter (Bet365), 9/1 Mark Wright (Coral/Paddy Power)

Odds from Sky Bet:

To Be in the Bottom Two: 2/7 Fatima Whitbread, 'evens' Antony Cotton, 'evens' Dougie Poynter 13/8 Mark Wright
    Bottom Two Combo: 5/2 Fatima/Dougie, 5/2 Fatima/Antony, 10/3 Fatima/Mark, 9/2 Dougie/Antony, 11/2 Antony/Mark, 6/1 Dougie/Mark
    I'm A Celeb Winner: 8/11 Mark Wright; 9/2 Dougie Poynter; 9/2 Antony Cotton; 7/1 Fatima Whitbread

Dougie and Fatima's odds to win the whole thing have have drifted a little bit with Antony's odds going slightly positive.

If Antony Cotton wins tomorrow's final, I will give up this show. ITV's self-preservation at play here with someone from 'Corrie' winning it all!?
  17. Punter

Punter Moderator

I didn't think of it like that Stereo'... you may have a point. I've yet to hear anyone say anything good/nice about him, he probably had it in his contract to say he must get to the last 3 now you mention it.
  18. stereoman

stereoman Member

19. Punter

Punter Moderator

Fats has gone now too.

Is it just me or has Dougie Poynter just spent the entire 3 weeks, stoned in the jungle.
  20. stereoman

stereoman Member

I didn't stay to watch the last part of the show in real-time to see Fatima evicted but I've just seen it now. The 'Fatima is really competitive for these meaningless awards' edit likely did her in.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s100...hird-in-im-a-celebrityget-me-out-of-here.html

Dougie has generally looked very relaxed...a bit 'Keanu Reeves' even. He hasn't been that much of an extrovert in the jungle though and he's doing enough to be nice and dull and not rock the proverbial boat.

How big is the gamble on Dougie!? Is there a gamble on Dougie!? If there's any positive odds movement for Dougie, this could be surprisingly quite close.

I'm A Celeb Winner: 1/3 Mark Wright (William Hill), 5/2 Dougie Poynter (general).

OT: Sky Bet have voided both the 'Bottom Two' markets as it was just an announcement of who finished fourth/was evicted.