1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

In-Running Chat and Betting

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by MickeyPaul, Sep 17, 2011.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol

You certainly know your football Keem.:lol
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

One nil up to ten men and losing the game. Mmmmm. Shame?
  3. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

As a wise man once said, ODM... Forest are shit this season. McClaren isn't cut out for this league.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

The worst result for me would be a fucking draw Mickey. I just know it's gonna happen. At least this way I have the consolation of knowing that Keem's favourite midlands club ARE IN THE RELEGATION ZONE:lol
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

The most embarassing thing (among many of them) is that, as I keep saying, Derby really aren't very good!

I'll be looking to oppose them again at the right price and it's not just a stopping bet
  6. MickeyPaul

They're getting results though ODes which can often result in bad teams ultimately being gooder than they are as confidence is quite a powerful little psychological boost which in turn makes you capable of physical things you wouldn't necessarily have been blah blah blah making blocks you wouldn't make on the back of 8 defeats blah blah blah taking a shot when in a good position when you would pass it through fear blah blah blah.

Turn you to drink this game.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

They are pulling everyone back. Even with ten men they should be leaving a player on the halfway line - it takes two of their players to look after him and puts them out of the game.
  8. MickeyPaul

That's the kind of positive thinking that disgusts someone like me (Scottish). Be happy with a potential 2-2 draw or a 3-2 defeat then pat yourselves on the back for having led 1-2 for a while.
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

All over. Forest in the relegation zone - Derby third in the table - ODM skint
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Backing Villa with all the change I've found down the back of the settee. Going outside to find some nettles to make a brew with and watch the first half
  11. MickeyPaul

OH FUCK OFF YOU JINX!!!!
  12. MickeyPaul

13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

14. traeth

traeth Moderator

my saturday treble contained Arsenal/Reading/Southend , why did I include an early kickoff?

got to have another bet now in addition to my Neath -1.25
  15. MickeyPaul

:lol Sorry. You made me feel guilty there. Awwww.

edit: ODM, not you traeth
  16. MickeyPaul

Yeah.... Arsenal have a shit defence due to early starts! It's so unfair!
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I honestly feel emotionally drained after watching thost two games. it was all so easy at about quarter past one then I fell asleep and had this nightmare. What happened was......................
  18. MickeyPaul

The Arsenal game was never easy, ODM. JUST READ MY POSTS!!!! They shamed us and our people.
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

All through the summer I convinced myself that I would lay teams at between even money and 2/1 rather than placing bets of even money on games which obviously have three possible outcomes and therefore, logically, a 2/1 chance of the team that I'm backing at evens actually winning.

So how come I'm here with a month of the season gone, with two losing even money(ish) shots down and backing a third, Villa:lol

This game hynotises you into stupid decisions
  20. MickeyPaul

COME ON LEEDS!!!!! Early goal.