1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

In-Running Chat and Betting

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by MickeyPaul, Sep 17, 2011.

1. traeth

traeth Moderator

I'm watching the first half before going to watch my team Port , so I won't be making any contributions to this thread but I'll be here in spirit , joined you in the fat acca

p.s. who's looking over McClaren's shoulder?
  2. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

City are the ones who look threatening when they go forward though - all that extra quality... it's a fascinating game isn't it? Yeah.
  3. MickeyPaul

:lol That's ODM's avatar.
  4. MickeyPaul

24 minutes in and I kinda wish I'd gone for that draw/Man City as it's looking like it's going that way to me. Everton playing as they have done for about 30 years now under Moyes - tough side and a side I admire but City will get through eventually I think.
  5. MickeyPaul

[​IMG]
    "Your faith in us seems wise Mick.
    We are too skilled and quick for
    the side named Everton."

Thanks Joleon! I'm not backing anything just yet though....
  6. MickeyPaul

Man City @ 1.72 now - honestly can't see them not scoring eventually.... let's hold on a little longer though...
  7. MickeyPaul

Can Everton hold out? I really didn't think it likely but City haven't torn into them as I imagined. They still look the more likely but... I'm holding out for a leeeetle beeet more. City @ 1.83 just now....
  8. MickeyPaul

2nd half started exactly like the first with Everton looking very dangerous and strong. They could get something from this game the way things are going. City 1.95 now..... I was going to take 2.0 but at the moment they're not doing it for me. And now they're @ 2.0 so..... I'm still waiting for some improvement. Hooooold. Hooooold.
  9. MickeyPaul

2.3 now but City just look poor, not passing it well, not moving well, no oomph or drive and Everton still getting stuck in and frustrating them.

I don't know what I want anymore. World peace.
  10. MickeyPaul

Those fucking arseholes. City score. Noooooooooooooo.
  11. MickeyPaul

City hit the post now - turning the screw and if Everton start to come out they'll be picked off. Bah. I knew that HT/FT was good. I suck ass.
  12. MickeyPaul

I'm just a flawed genius really. I'm going to watch Liverpool again - see if they're still REALLY REALLY bad. I have a feeling they'll win by a couple of goals BUT.... if Wolves close them down, keep it scrappy (and crappy) then I'm interested to see if Liverpool are able to deal with it as, they just haven't been so far this season.
  13. MickeyPaul

Aaaaaand Liverpool looking sluggish first couple of minutes - Wolves pressing. Deary me Kenny. Deary deary me. Fingers oot son.
  14. MickeyPaul

15. MickeyPaul

Well... I think Wolves should have been a goal up - carved the Liverpool defence open there. Hear the Wolves... ehhm... bark?
  16. MickeyPaul

Wow :lol Adam strikes it... Wolves defender heads it into his own net. 1-0 the 'Pool boys.
  17. MickeyPaul

[​IMG]
    "Happy? What do you think? Can ye no'
    tell by my face? If you keep asking stupid
    questions then... eh? Stream down? Fuck.
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!"
  18. MickeyPaul

Beautiful bit of footwork there from Suarez almost created something nice. Liverpool still look vulnerable to me though.

[​IMG]
    "Thanks Mickey. Yeah, I have good feet and can make things happen."
  19. MickeyPaul

[​IMG]
    "Hey Mick! I hope you're enjoying my summarising on
    the new stream you found drone drone cliche drone.."

Actually Pat. I wish you were dead. Not really but I'd love to boot you in the voice box, thus disabling your extreme irritation capabilities.
  20. MickeyPaul

Barnsley a goal up at Brum. I FUCKING KNEW IT!!! Damn reports of damn bloody viruses. Bollocks cunting arse shite wank cock. eiofhiweuhfieufhiweufef I hope they get stuffed. Oooer. And not a single stream working now for the Liverpool game so I'll have to move over to.... let's see... ooooh Liverpool just scored again but I didn't get to see it. Told ya! They'll win by two! Ish.

Wait... got a Liverpool stream on Sopcast. Noice.