1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Insufficient Bandwith

Discussion in 'Tech and Info' started by Punter, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

Anything i can do about it? Other than downloading what i want to view?

I've just tried watching the Man Utd v Palace video on the BBC Football page but about 30 seconds in it refuses to play and a message pops up saying Insufficient Bandwith to view this video, try testing.
    So i tried the test and this is what came up...

[​IMG]

I take it that must be pretty shite then? Any Ideas? Youtube plays me up too.
  2. winrew

winrew GILF

Had that problem with my previous supplier 02 , they said my area was capped , got out of the contract and went with Sky , its never missed a beat so far...
    No doubt Slick and a few other will giving it the old " i get 2 million MBs a second etc etc " but living where i do , i can live with these speeds..
    [​IMG]
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm with Sky, it's been like it since day one though. It was like it with AOL too, I've had new computers since also. Maybe it's the area i live in?
    I havent got a clue what all the numbers mean??
  4. slick

slick Administrator

That is shite Punter, there must be something wrong as nobody offers those sorts of speeds anymore, you haven't been downloading stuff and used up your quota for the month have you? as some ISP's put a limit on the bandwidth.

If not reboot your modem/router and PC then try again.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'll try that when i get home then, if that fails i'll get onto them, cheers.