1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

ANTE-POST League 2 Outright Betting 2017/18

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Punter, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

b7.PNG

b8.PNG

Odds from Bet365
  2. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I've had a punt on Luton to be promoted. The 5/2 I took a while ago has gone, but there still might be legs in the 2/1 remaining. Town finished fourth last year behind three strong teams and I can't see L2 having the same strength this time round, leaving the promotion places open. They also released a lot of their team from last season simply on the grounds they thought they could recruit better, and to be fair their signings so far look decent enough.
    Punter likes this.
  3. ThunderCelt

I can't resist adding Mansfield to go up, although I'm not convinced by the 6/5. Steve Evans is an experienced manager, and the squad list looks both strong and deep. It's mainly because I fancy Luton and Mansfield to go up, but there's also some manoeuvre for hedging if necessary.
    Punter likes this.
  4. ThunderCelt

I've also added James Collins as top scorer at 9/1 (general). He's averaged a goal every three games over his career, and at 26 will be beginning to peak. He also scored 20 goals for an average Crawley side last year, so moving to Luton you'd expect him to be prolific.
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017