1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

League 2

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by SAMOAN, May 15, 2020.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Just wondering everybody's thoughts on the clubs voting to end the season. Can understand the thought process, but settling it with an unweighted points-per-game system just looks a little unfair to me.
    Punter likes this.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

It is unfair, they should just nil and void it and start again next season because using an unweighted points system has repercussions up and down the league with promotion and relegation.

And before anybody say I'm only saying that because it would end up with Liverpool not winning the title, the top of the Prem would be the only place I'd use the points per game system because It gives Liverpool a deserved title and sorts out the European places for next season without effecting the rest of the leagues.

It's totally unfair to have promotion and relegation with around 10 games still to play.

It would also save starting up the Prem again as it's just a disaster waiting to happen, it'll only take one player to catch the virus then the whole lot will be shut down again and fcuk up next season.
    Punter and SAMOAN like this.
  3. slick

slick Administrator