1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

League Cup Betting 19th/20th December 2017

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Dec 18, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG

Odds Bet365
    18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing and subject to change.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Those odds look rather on the large side for Leicester, after seeing their result on Saturday considering their current form my first thoughts were they have one eye on this match.
    I expect City to ring the changes and wouldn't be surprised to see Leicester do a Shaktar on us.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

City are all out for four trophies, i can see them making changes but they'll still field a team worth millions.
    Awesome stuff from your Citizens this season Slick. A joy to watch.

If there's going to be a weakened team from Man Utd then i can see Bristol City beating them. I'll look at team news before considering a bet but this is where the potential upset is for me.
    slick likes this.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I don't think so Punt considering the team Pep put out against Wolves in the last round, it was decent but they weren't breaking a leg to get a result, just going through the motions with a few youngsters thrown in and us going through on Pens, Leicester won't be so forgiving.
    Plus that double header semi in January are games we could do without leading up to the Cl knockouts which is the main one he's after after the PL title.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Not so sure about United though, it's the big one for them:)
    Punter likes this.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

If West Ham weren't so near the relegation zone I'd have a dabble on them too because Wenger usually plays the kids in this comp and no doubt he'll be more concerned about getting back that CL spot, again it's that double semi header he can do without in a vital part of the season when the league starts to take shape.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

Arsenal have a big game against Liverpool in just 3 days time, too.

Team news essential but i'm considering the Irons +1 @ 7/5
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

Of the 4 teams tonight it looks as though Arsenal have made the most effort with team selection. No bet for me tonight.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

Tell a lie, i've just gone in the goal scoring markets. Walcott, Iniacho and Foden to name a few.
  10. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

One of the softest pens you'll see this season. Decent second half.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

Did you see where the 8 mins ET came from Keggers?
  12. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Only injury i can remember was Leicesters keeper took a knock but it wasn't for 8 mins although i did go for a shite so could have missed something whilst i was on the throne.

Bournemouth are all over Chelsea but just can't score.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

Same with Bristol but they have scored, United will probably put the big guns on now, Oh!! hold on! they are on:lol
  14. slick

slick Administrator

Oh Deary me, Luckily for Howson I'm off work for a fortnight:lol
    Kegman likes this.