1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

LMC Tipster

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by LMC Tipster, Oct 8, 2011.

1. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Hi Hotspur. I place every bet I post on here, sometimes the odd bit elsewhere but tbf I have won abit inplay laying off etc, but it wouldn't be fair for me to post on here afterwards saying "oh that bet I layed off to lock a guaranteed profit" so I keep it simple and stand by what I post without it coming into debate, even though its tempting to reveal I won on another bet.
    Also, although some people might think I am not that good, or even like me - I don't think my integrity can be questioned!
    I obviously disagree about 5years being down to luck as opposed to ability mate. Five years running good on the trot does not happen without some skill. But luck for sure plays its part, I do feel have been unlucky in parts this season.
    But its part of the game. I'm in it for the long haul, thats why I continue to do it, and should my results not improve at all this season I shall be back next time out to go again.
    Re. winning bets. Last season on my drawsbet, five times I hit four out of five, resulting in 130-160ish points profit each time, I also hit 3 draws 8 times giving 24+points a go. I have had some meaty wins on multiples too, so call it luck, skill, whatever, if you win - you win. I do feel drawsbet has real potention. But on the system I use to select those, draws need to occur in order for the bet to win. Now in the Championship this season there has been less than 50per cent draws than the previous two seasons. I keep going with that bet as I firmly believe that as the season wears on there will be matchday programs where 5/6/7 draws will occur out of 12games, my system should pick out the best chances and hopefully strike afew hits.
    Hope thats answered your questions, all the best, LMC Tipster.
  2. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

All the best Wayne. LMC Tipster.
  3. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Hi todays bets are, drawsbet in games....
    BriCityvPalce 9/4, BurnleyvBarnsley 13/5, DerbyvReading 23/10, PompeyvIpswich 12/5 and WatfordvLeics 12/5
    Vc/188bet, 1point trebs, .2points 4folds 1point roll. 12staked.
    Bothsidestoscore, 8point 4fold with Bluesquare at just over 8/1 in these games...
    WesthamvSoton 8/11, BuryvChesterfield 8/11, ColchestervBrentford 8/11 and SheffwedsvStevenage 3/4.
    20points staked today, good luck all, LMC Tipster.
  4. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Once again ill say it 39,100 down, no offence but wtf thats just in one season and i have a feeling its been the same every season as theres no proof apart from end of last season where you was in a loss? Saying that i dont believe you put on as much as you say...............If you do then seek help and find a new hobbie
  5. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Thanks for answering that LMC.
    I get the general impression that you havent in fact lost a lot and I totally get your point about laying off.
    Ha,I dont think anyone on here doesnt like you-fuck Id love to be liked 1/10th as much:).

Everyrone,gambler or not,knows that people lose lots of money at gambling by being addicted but its less well known that some of the biggest losses incurred come from gamblers who have been on a long winning run!
    (And,crucially, Ive always tended to believe that you have been on such a run).

As a result when the inevitable downturn comes they are,

a) likely to be betting far larger stakes(than when they started)

b) less likely to attribute this downturn to any(current)lack of an edge/skill

c) more likely to carry on for a longer period than if the downturn had occurred earlier.

This is,arguably,the main reason gambling is so pernicious.

However,Ive made my point and we need say nothing further on the matter.

Intrigued to see that you will be doing this again next season.The bad news for everyone else is that I may not be able to resist paying the odd visit to see how you are doing.

Best Wishes LMC
  6. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Hi, hmmm yesterday flopped, but wasn't too far away from a big hit on my Goals bet, just SheffWeds amazingly letting me down. Not much in the drawsbet, games won by the odd goal but the fact is it was a losing night. -454.5points in arrears.
    An expensive night wasn't what the doctor ordered but I shall have the weekends bets up tomorrow in hope of some juicy winners.
    All the best, LMC Tipster.
  7. Yorkieacer

-£45,450 could of half bought a niceish flat with this
  8. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

not anywhere youd wanna live you couldnt!
  9. Yorkieacer

you can buy half a flat for that in a good area
  10. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

I'm purposely trying not to post on this thread but hotspur and Yorkie are making it so fucking hard! :mad::lol
  11. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Hi, here are weekend bets. Draws at...
    ReadingvBurnley 5/2, BarnsleyvPompey 23/10, PalacevWatford 23/10, IpswichvCardiff 12/5 and PborovBricity 23/10.
    1 point treb, .2point 4fold, 1point roll. This is with Bet365, slighty better odds with Sky and Tote with smaller stakes but never mind!
    Then a 3point rollup on wins for..
    LEEDS 4/6, FOREST 10/11, SOTON 8/13, MKDONS 8/13 and SHEFFU 4/7. Corals at just over 12/1.

So 15points staked. All the best guys, LMC Tipster.
  12. Yorkieacer

Still ignoring your idiotic claim regarding £££ per point i see might as well put it up now as we know what will happen come end of season -£100000000000000
  13. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

well,if it helps,my comment about the flat was meant to be a joke.
  14. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Hi. A nice win of 24.5points on Saturday takes me to -430. The draws in the Championship letting me down, holding onto the faith on that one, for now.
    Anyways, business looks good in one match tonight where I have backed Stevenage off scratch on the Asian with Bet365 at 19/20. This really is a bet for nothing imo. It's not often I would back against a club who have appointed a new manager but the situation at Notts County is different animal. Unless County can score early doors to keep the fans happy I see no reason why Stevenage can't at least get a draw, and are more than capable of getting the 3points here.
    So 10points STEVENAGE Asian scratch 0 19/20 Bet365. All the best, LMC Tipster

P.s. Yorkie, you have commented afew times against me and to be frank, If you think I am bad then you really ought to take a long hard look at yourself fella?
  15. Yorkieacer

Bahahaha i dont come on here claiming to be in profit 5 years in a row and would prove everyone how good i am you came in with a huge ego on tdp which got shattered big time and persist to use the i was unlucky claim just face it your shit just like me but i dont claim to be in profit 5 years in a row
  16. Yorkieacer

Oh and i dont claim to use £100 a point either which if you were in profit 5 years running which you wouldnt be, you would not be able to keep placing these bets at the bookies, you would get restricted and they wouldnt want your buisness and if you think honestly you can make money by doing these btts accys then thats even more idiotic there mug bets and not worth a £5 accy let alone a £100 accy, also i dont wish norr want to run a tipping service charging people and lets face it just doing a google of your name would put people off ever paying you for tips so think again about that.
  17. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Hi,Yorkie-just wanna pick you up on one thing.It is actually quite possible for LMC to make a profit 5 years in a row,bet £100 a point and still be able to get on with some bookies.

Firstly he wouldnt have started betting £100 a point so the profit in the first 3 seasons couldve been quite low in terms of actual amount.

Second,since he does quite a lot of accas it is possible/likely that most profits came from a small no. of "big"wins.If so,then,regardless of what LMC thinks,the bookies would probably be of the opinion that he was lucky and that,therefore,they
    should make a profit from him overall.

Thirdly,once again because of the use of accas,it is quite likely that there are still 6,7 or even 8 bookies where he is down despite 5 years profits.

btw LMC thanks for that tip-I hadnt known Stevenage were playing and was intending a bet on them (on Friday)for prom. at corals stand out 11-2.

Now Ive got a dilemma!
    Do I go ahead and bet them now knowing youve tipped them confidently ..or do I wait!?

Will probably get half on I guess....
  18. Seen

Seen Moderator

hotspur, a question for you...

if LMC has indeed made a profit for 5 years in a row and is now betting in £100 a point, do you really think he'd be dicking about on betting forums desperate for people to give him money?
  19. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Firstly,I am not saying that LMC has made a profit 5 years in a row.

I have no way of knowing but what I do know is that it would explain why he is SO persistent.

As for making a profit 5 years in a row and being on here...well you are asking the wrong person since I keep being told that I myself, IF I am what I previously stated I am, would not be on this forum-yet I AM!

You say he is "desperate" for money...but I would say that its very unlikely that he now believes that he has any chance of ever being paid for tips from anyone on this site...so that implies he is no longer on here to make money.
    Rather the only logical reason for him to carry on is because he believes hes better than he is.
    And the only logical way he could have got that notion is by winning.
  20. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Sorry,Seen,Ive realised(I think) that the main point you are making is that he would have had to have a large bank to be betting £100 a point..and that therefore he wouldnt need anymore money.

Well,the problem there is that (on another thread)we fundamentally disagreed on what a person in that position would do.